•  

• Photo

Hiyo! I thought I was the only one like me!

Littleboy Littlefordaddy Intro Cuteboy Sexy Cute Sexyboy

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
    1 reply to this topic

#1 LittleLionBoy

LittleLionBoy

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 04:00 PM

Hiyo! My name is Toby, or sometimes Sam. My biological age is legal, and my Little age is between 2 and 5. I am a boy, and I want so much to make friends and find my daddy!
    I thought nobody elts in the world felt like me, like little, and I thought I was bad because I couldn't just grow up like everybody around me. My friends got done with toys, and done with cartoons, and some got done with me ;_;
    I do a good job to go to work and give monies to the bill people, and other grown up stuff I'm spose to do, but mostly, I just like to be me,
    and I'm a fun good boy who likes arts and crafts, and lions, and overalls,and my sucky, and my sippie cup, and the coloring, and leggos, and Steven universe, and Clarence, and other cartoons too.
    I also like sexy time with Daddy if I'm good.
    Uuuuum, not sure what elts is good for sharing. I have a lion named Gary, and I want snuggles and I have biiiiiig hazel eyes and a dimple and I will be the best little boy for my someday daddy! I hope I can make lots of friends here.
    Okay bye!

#2 toastyhobbit

toastyhobbit

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 15 posts
    • Locationcalifornia

Posted 02 September 2019 - 10:00 PM

hi Toby!!

my lion is Mr Fuzzy and he thinks you and Gary are real neato!

cass (they/them, he/him)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Littleboy, Littlefordaddy, Intro, Cuteboy, Sexy, Cute, Sexyboy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users