•  

• Photo

Welcoming all ladies :). Writer to be, loner and weird person.

relationship single male weird sexual gamer writer looking daddy 20

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
    No replies to this topic

#1 Corvo10203

Corvo10203

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 01:52 PM

Hellooo.

I am known as Corvo on here. I am from South Africa, otherwise known as the dry country down there. 

I am a 20 year old male and I love to play games and watch anime, among many other things. I have a lot of interests and I love learning about and experiencing new things. 

I am a writer to be, meaning that I have still a long way to go before I consider myself good, but I do write nonetheless. I write everything from poetry to flash fiction to stories. 

Once you get to know me, I am quite a weird person. I am a panda in human form xD.

I am looking for a long-term relationship with a lady. All ladies are welcome. I don't mind your age or where you are from.

Telling you about myself is a bit hard, since I hate promoting myself or anything like that. I guess I would say that I am a honest and pretty direct person. 

I love helping people. If you are hurt, struggling to fall asleep or anything, please feel free to message me :)

I have a high-sex drive.

I have a dark sense of humor at times.

I don't want to say too much about myself on here, because that takes the mystery out of getting to know me. That's how I see it at least. 

I am quite a kinky person. I started with DDLG more than a year ago. I knew about it before, but I had no one that liked the dynamic of it. 

I hope to find a little. 

Don't hesitate to text me :)

Stay amazing :D

Ukiyo

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: relationship, single, male, weird, sexual, gamer, writer, looking, daddy, 20

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users