•  

• Photo

All Princesses welcome :). Do you want to be mine...?

little relationship daddy single sub dating dom

• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic

#1 Corvo10203

Corvo10203

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 02:52 PM

Age (Required): 20
    Little Age: I don't what your little age is. All ladies are welcome :). Age doesn't matter. 
    Name: Corvo
    Role: Daddy Dom
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: A little that I can love and care for. A little that will be mine. 
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Monogamous. I'm not sharing my little xD.
    Number of partners I have: 0

--------------------------------------------
    Hellooo Little one :)

All Littles are welcome. Age doesn't matter to me. I want you to feel welcome :).

I am looking for a long-lasting relationship with a little. I want someone that I can care for and love. I like honesty and directness. It doesn't matter if you are hurt, struggling to fall asleep etc, I will help in any way I can. I love helping people. I love attention and spending time with my little. I also love physical touch and giving. 

I consider myself quite a passionate and ambitious person. I have dozens of things that I want to do, and passion to pursue them. I am kind, caring and loving. I love to give attention to my little and spend time with her. 
    I have a high-sex drive. I love the intimacy and bonding between me and my little. It is special to me. 
    Once you get to know me, I am a weird person. 

I love learning about and trying new things. I spend hours and hours asking questions, learning and thinking. I have a lot of interests. I love playing games, watching anime, parkour, writing and more. I write poetry, stories, flash fiction and more. I hope to soon travel the world and see new places. I believe that there's no reason to stay in one place, if there is a world out there to be seen. I love nature and the outdoors in general. It seems to give me energy. 

I can be romantic. I love spending time in nature with my little. Sometimes I love to be the old-fashioned romantic, leaving letters for you to find, dancing to music alone, surprising you in bed or just thinking of something unique. 

I hope to find a little that will be mine, and only mine. If you are interested Little one, and you want to talk, don't hesitate to text me :).

Stay amazing Little one :D

Ukiyo

#2 Sonneblom

Sonneblom

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts

Posted 18 September 2019 - 01:24 PM

Age (Required): 20
    Little Age: I don't what your little age is. All ladies are welcome :). Age doesn't matter.
    Name: Corvo
    Role: Daddy Dom
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: A little that I can love and care for. A little that will be mine.
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Monogamous. I'm not sharing my little xD.
    Number of partners I have: 0
    --------------------------------------------
    Hellooo Little one :).

All Littles are welcome. Age doesn't matter to me. I want you to feel welcome :).

I am looking for a long-lasting relationship with a little. I want someone that I can care for and love. I like honesty and directness. It doesn't matter if you are hurt, struggling to fall asleep etc, I will help in any way I can. I love helping people. I love attention and spending time with my little. I also love physical touch and giving.

I consider myself quite a passionate and ambitious person. I have dozens of things that I want to do, and passion to pursue them. I am kind, caring and loving. I love to give attention to my little and spend time with her.
    I have a high-sex drive. I love the intimacy and bonding between me and my little. It is special to me.
    Once you get to know me, I am a weird person.

I love learning about and trying new things. I spend hours and hours asking questions, learning and thinking. I have a lot of interests. I love playing games, watching anime, parkour, writing and more. I write poetry, stories, flash fiction and more. I hope to soon travel the world and see new places. I believe that there's no reason to stay in one place, if there is a world out there to be seen. I love nature and the outdoors in general. It seems to give me energy.

I can be romantic. I love spending time in nature with my little. Sometimes I love to be the old-fashioned romantic, leaving letters for you to find, dancing to music alone, surprising you in bed or just thinking of something unique.

I hope to find a little that will be mine, and only mine. If you are interested Little one, and you want to talk, don't hesitate to text me :).

Stay amazing Little one :D

Hello!
    I'm quite shy but thought of starting a conversation and just give it a try. Where are you from SA? How long you've been in the cgl community? Do you have any friends within the community?
    I'm new just trying to find my place. There is things i still need to learn but I'm more than willing to learn about it. Hope we can be friends at least and start chatting.
    I hope we'll talk soon!
    Take care :)

#3 Corvo10203

Corvo10203

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 03:21 PM

Hello!
    I'm quite shy but thought of starting a conversation and just give it a try. Where are you from SA? How long you've been in the cgl community? Do you have any friends within the community?
    I'm new just trying to find my place. There is things i still need to learn but I'm more than willing to learn about it. Hope we can be friends at least and start chatting.
    I hope we'll talk soon!
    Take care :)

Hellooo. I sent you a friend request. 

I am from Pretoria and have been doing this whole ddlg thing for two years, but I knew about it for longer. I have a few friends in the ddlg community, but not a lot :). I would love to start chatting. Where are you from? I would love to help in any way that I can. My kik is Conv3l if you want to add me there :)

Stay amazing :D

Edited by Corvo10203, 23 September 2019 - 03:21 PM.

Ukiyo

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: little, relationship, daddy, single, sub, dating, dom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users