Good Morning, Evening, or night.

JVIouse_VVolf

Hello, I am Jacob, As a Dom my lil calls me Alphie. As a Little (me and her are both switch) I am Her Cuddle Bug, But i Go by JVIouse or VVolf, these are my prefered Aliases you may choose to call me either.

I am a bit of a recluse, not the most social "wolf in the pack" but i did want to make a profile on here, because my Lil will probably plan to make one and i like to make sure she is in safe places where i know i can trust the people.

Unfortunately we don't have the ability to live close at the moment to be exact there is an entire beautiful nation of the United States of America Between us. You see I live Down In the best State in said nation(personal opinion I guess don't wanna offend) the magnificent and self sufficient Texas.

She however lives up in the beautiful snow capped mountains that reside in New York, a little ways from Scranton Pennsylvania.

She is a wonderful women both as a Sub below me, and by allowing her to dom above me. She prefers to be lil and that is how we naturally spend our time. But as I too enjoy the sensation of having another in control of me. there are times she takes control and becomes my Mommie(spelt wrong on purpose).

One of the most helpful aspects of my modern life is when she accepted the responsibility as my "Financial Mommie." you see i am terrible at saving and spending money wisely. she takes the responsibility of having me inform her of my spending and setting up reasonable budgets. I am very thankful, for this and if i did not have her dominating arm "on my wallet" so to speak, i would be living in a cardboard box on the street with "Free IVIouse to a good home" written in cute lil backwards letters :3

But that is enough about me for now, any questions may be asked and i will attempt to answer them as well or as comfortable as I feel like answering. Thankyou for reading and hopefully enjoying my Post. as I started i leave you with

Good Morning, Good afternoon, and good night, For whenever it is that you may read this.

IVIouse VVolf

• Like 1

First off, before I welcome you, I truly enjoyed reading your introduction. Don't ask me why or what I enjoyed about it. It was simply fantastic at a whole (true story). I really like your signature too, hope you post often as I read it about 5 times and will read it everytime I see it.

Anyways, Welcome to the community Jacob. I find this a lovely and wonderful community, I hope you do too. ^_^

• Like 1

Thank you Pablo i have been part of a Daddy/mommy relationship before as a lil boy, it gave me plenty experience on being a sub, and how subs want to be treated. But I do see me needing information and picking the brain of more seasoned daddies, to learn to be a better Dom. I hope to learn a lot from the many gentlemen on this page. And of course the ladies as well rather they be Dommes or Subs.

and thank you for your appreciation of my writing capability, I tend to try and carry myself with a Aura of sophistication, i think it's a tragedy that Gentlemen are such a dieing breed, and I do my best to ensure my part of keeping said nobelity alive and well.

Since English isn't my mother tongue I love myself a well written text, as it reminds me of words I may not use too often and I learn new ones. Anyways, I don't want to spam your introduction thread, but I see that you're a movie enthusiast and you like to look beyond the plot. I'd love to hear your thoughts on some movies and exchange perspectives. I'll send a friend request your way if you don't mind. :)

• Like 1