DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

I bought my first Paci!!! <3

Sylveon

Hey everyone, I bought my first Paci today! I've been avoiding doing very much Little stuff lately because I don't have a caregiver and I'm kinda scared to do it alone. But I built up the courage and got myself something I really wanted! I felt really proud of myself, and it has a cute little sheep with roses and I love it!!! I was really happy to see myself in the mirror with my stuffies and my Paci feeling cute and small.

I didn't realize until afterwards that there are Adult sized Paci, so I guess I should get one. I just assumed they were all the same lol.

I'm taking my first steps, and I'm really happy!

Edited by Sylveon
  • Like 1

Congratulations dude! That's awesome. Definitely recommend getting an adult pacifier if you find you like using one. The design sounds real cute. 

You can always get some super glue and cabochons (lil plastic decoration things) and decorate your adult pacifier when/if you get one too. ^-^ 

giphy.gif

Edited by Guest

I ordered my first adult paci too. I do love it! I had read about teeth issues (my mom is a dental hygienist) and did a little research first. I ordered mine off amazon. :-)

Guest Looby-Lou

Woohoo! That's great that you did it for yourself  :D

You can TOTALLY be little and enjoy little stuff without a caregiver. And self-care is always important even if/when you do have a caregiver, so just look at this as good practice.

I've found that baby paci's are more comfortable for me. I bought an adult size one but I prefer the others.

Looby  :)

You all are so sweet, thank you! I've been slowly doing more little things on my own and it's helping me so much. I'm noticing certain food that make me feel little like graham crackers. ^-^

Just an FYI for all paci lovers out there, there’s an online store called All Inclusive Littles and the sell pretty much one of a kind decorated adult pacifiers and do custom orders at decent rates. The created is a Little and is trying to bring Littles every where access to decently priced Little Gear. She also has baby bottles and stuff for decorating right now. Soon she hopes to add onesies. Hope this helps!

That’s awesome! I bought my first one today too and I was kind of nervous and excited about it. I just moved so all my stuffies are in storage waiting for me and I can’t get them yet so that makes me sad. So getting a paci definitely cheered me up a bit. :3