• 1 posts

Posted 07 September 2019 - 01:52 PM

Age (Required): 25
    Little Age: n/a
    Name: Jordan
    Role: Daddy
    Sexual Orientation: straight
    Looking for: forever little or friends
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): monogamous only
    Number of partners I have: 0
    --------------------------------------------
    *Insert self description here. What are your interests? What are your hobbies? etc.*

I am a fairly new Daddy, but as soon as i discovered littles i knew that's who I was meant to be. It's a perfect fit to my personality. I always thought I had too much love to give, but it turns out I just needed to find someone who needsthat extra love and attention.

I've only had one little, local relationship. It lasted about 5 months, but things didn't work out with her and I'm very heartbroken... I don't do well with breakups. When i find someone I love they get my everything, which I hope to receive in return. As I am new, please be understanding and I am very willing to learn and do my best.

I currently live in Redding, CA, but If I find my forever little I would be willing to relocate, I'm not sure I belong here anymore. I also don't do well with long distance relationships because I am very affectionate and I love to give cuddles and tons of attention, but It's not a deal breaker. However, I don't tolerate drugs, alcohol, or smoking of any kind. I am looking for only a monogamous relationship with 100% loyalty which I give in return.

I am very patient and I love giving you all my attention. I never ignore you, leave during arguments, or take comfort items. I want to be your safe space, a person you can come to no matter what with anything. There is no such thing as too clingy, I love it. I'm looking for a little girl, preferably age 18-23, but age isnt a deal breaker If I find the right person.

I enjoy cooking, video games, and anime. I love animals and would like to have more pets again soon. I enjoy going out for a fun date, but really prefer to have some snuggle time at home with my little. I'm pretty shy, but I'm working on it. I am here to find my forever little who I can shower with affection every day. Nothing makes me happier than the cute smile I get. I am also open to just chatting with some new little friends to learn more about the community.

Message me here or on Kik "ddlgtech7". Kik will probably get faster responses.

I would love to talk even for a little while.

If you're in the local area I'd also love to meet someplace public after getting to know you, only when you are comfortable.

Edited by Xza100, 04 October 2019 - 08:48 PM.

• Moosebaby142 and LittleOne_723 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users