One year new, hello all

lilvioletcub

Hello my name is Kate I'm new to DD/lg and have been looking into/practicing seriously in D/s since August 3rd 2014, I'm in a long distance relationship with my Cuddlebug/Alpha (Alphie) we are both switches and both new to this fourm. I'm here lookign for friends he's here to keep an eye on me (and maybe make some friends too <3)

I am a switch which on its own doesn't bother me at all I'm a DM and a little but when I considered joning this lovely fourm it scared me becuse well one day I might be more DM then little and vise versa while I am here for my little side to make friends my mommy side learing how to be a good mommy would be nice too I hope this is okay.

My Domme Mommy side is for my boyfriend for his bad mental days its also a side for me to channle my protective and controling nature as well.

My little side is named little violet she is for me first off. I was in a dark mental place, my boyfriend suggested I make a "little space" to tap into when I have dark thoughts so thats what I did I've only "had" her soildly since the 5th of this month but mentions of "little" and "wolf" in my journal go back as far as August 3rd 2014. She is also for my boyfriend while we both lean towrds submissive I think he enjoys feeling Dominent and in control in a loving caring way towards me as a way to reblances his life as well as mine.

So that is me and my sides :) I/we can't wait to explore make friends and learn

PS. I will get an icon and make my profile pretty asap

P.S.S if you are reading this days, weeks, or months down the line ignore the first PS

• Like 1

Welcome to the community Kate ^_^

I already had the pleasure of reading your partner's introduction and I hope that you both enjoy your time here, learning about the lifestyle and meeting likeminded people. :)

• Like 1