•  

• Photo

25[M4F] A light hearted daddy dom looking for my cuddly, loving little (my GMT +2)

Bdsm Little one Cuddles Anime ltr

• Please log in to reply
    No replies to this topic

#1 hardyharhar

hardyharhar

Starting

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts
    • LocationGreece

Posted 10 September 2019 - 07:29 AM

Age (Required): 25
    Little Age: -
    Name: hardy (for the time being)
    Role: daddy/master/owner
    Sexual Orientation: straight
    Looking for: Pet/Little/Middle
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): no preference
    Number of partners I have: 0
    ----------------------------------------

This is my first time posting...

I have been in bdsm and ddlg lifestyle for 7 years, have had plenty of experience both online and real life.

What I am like:

I am a goofy guy, who likes to be pretty talkative, hug, long cuddles (plenty of them). I am a bit of a ‘nerd’, I like watching anime/manga (one piece, attack on titan, spring coming… etc) and reading comics (marvel and dc), science. As a daddy I am calm/collective and also strict, affirmative. I have an interest in both bdsm (you can see my kinks below) and ddlg, and to keep learning about the lifestyle.

My hobbies:

Long walks, swimming and tracking. (Love traveling around the world)
    Star gazing, I am trying to learn all the constellations.
    Artistic drawing.
    Anime and movies.
    Animals (I have a sweet cat).
    Gym/sports.
    Cuddles.
    Giving affection.
    Games (rpg and board games).
    Kpop.
    Reading (I have written few eroticas)

What I am looking for: (not a must to have all these points).

I am looking for a sub, little/middle (especially a sweet pet!!) to give her love and show my support experience doesn’t matter. Someone that is kind and respectable, needs an authority to provide structure to her life. Someone that can find time to talk, role play and enjoy a meaningful conversation but understands we each have our own life (I am not known to be too clingy). Share a common interest in bdsm (how light it may be, my kinks in the lifestyle are shared down below). Isn’t afraid to experience and learn as we move on. Been in successful online relationships before I don't mind starting online and than meeting once the means arise. I am primarily looking for someone in Europe/Asia but am okay with Long distance relationships (Central and eastern time zones) if we connect.

What can I offer:

Even if you decide to contact me for a long distance relation, I ensure you I will be there for you all the time. I will guide you through to your little space and keep guard ensuring it is safe from all. Will give you cuddles throughout the day, hugs and tickles for those bad days, hold your hand during a scary movie, always be there for you to come to.

About my BDSM interest:

I practice SSC and RACK, the safe words I usually use are...
    Pixitoe - doing fine
    Orange - need break
    Dark - stop

Kinks:-

orgasm control (giving), roleplay, impact play, bondage, ice and hot play, breast and nipple torture, daily tasks (giving), after care, pet play, semi public, role playing and a few more.

Limits:-

Public, family, underage, blood, needles, scat, piss, blackmail, permanent.

My contact:

If you think we will be a good match dm me. I have hangouts and discord to have a deeper contact. (I prefer hangouts)

Looking forward to your messages :)

Edited by hardyharhar, 10 September 2019 - 09:14 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bdsm, Little one, Cuddles, Anime, ltr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users