DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

What's Your Favorite Food?

Asher2020

Ello Ello everyone! Hope you all are well. I have just a curious question. What is your and/or your littles favorite meal? Mine is french fries and nugget but not always at the same time. post-119493-0-87962600-1568428443_thumb.gif 

• Like 1

*giggles* xDD But foodz is so good!

Hmmm~ Agreeing that nothing is quite so refreshing as a nice, crisp, cold, juicy cucumber straight from the fridge... but favorite *meals* would be fish and chips; grilled cheese with tomato soup; or a nice hearty bowl of beef stew with plenty of vegetables and tostones, spooned over white rice <--- great for a winter day!  

And I love breakfast foodz. *@W@* WHY is breakfast foodz so good?

(( xDD .... I talk a lot about food never mind that I usually only has two meals a day. n_n It's one of the many pleasures of life, though; and I find the variation so interesting! :lol: There's so many different kinds from different places and cultures. It's cool! ^_^ ))

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

*giggles* xDD But foodz is so good!

Hmmm~ Agreeing that nothing is quite so refreshing as a nice, crisp, cold, juicy cucumber straight from the fridge... but favorite *meals* would be fish and chips; grilled cheese with tomato soup; or a nice hearty bowl of beef stew with plenty of vegetables and tostones, spooned over white rice <--- great for a winter day!

And I love breakfast foodz. *@W@* WHY is breakfast foodz so good?

(( xDD .... I talk a lot about food never mind that I usually only has two meals a day. n_n It's one of the many pleasures of life, though; and I find the variation so interesting! :lol: There's so many different kinds from different places and cultures. It's cool! ^_^ ))

Heee I knows is matoes and cucumbers are not usually counted as a meal, even still that's what I enjoy most for lunch! I some times add crumbled feta cheese, I can do without cheese though. I'll pick a meal though to be fair...hmmm...errr I'm kind of stumped. I shall return wif a full meal.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest DemureBelle

im an orange cat because i looooooove lasunga but i also love caesar salad with grill chicken hmmmmm and chocies!!!

Why did I think of Garfield as I read this  :D

I like lots of foods! But I really love smoked fish (salmon, trout, etc), especially if it's oily. :D

I like the same foods whether big or little, but when little I'm more likely to eat with my hands instead of proper utensils.

• Like 1

Guest Sweetbottoms

I love cake red velvet cake funfetti cake I miss having German chocolate cake I can't find it anywhere carrot cake cheesecake lots of different cakes.I have a red velvet cake right now in the fridge but it's only morning.

Oh by the way I don't eat vegetables yuck