Little Age: 18+
    Name
    Role: Dom/Daddy
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for:Sub/Little
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): monogamy
    Number of partners I have:0

--------------------------------------------

Hey there reddit! Im new to the site but not to kink so please excuse an mistakes I may make in my first personal ad.

As the title states I am 22 and I am looking for a long term lifestyle Sub with whom I can create a rewarding, enjoyable and hopefully long lasting dynamic with.

BDSM is more than just some kinky bedroom fun for me. I want it to become an important part of mine and hopefully your life as well. I want this to be a 24/7 dynamic or at least as close to that as we can reasonably get online. I want to set you rules to follow in your day to day life, ones that subtly help enforce that feeling of ownership and servitude, control various parts of your life that you feel comfortable surrendering control of. Set up rituals to be performed daily to again be a reminder of the dynamic and your position and ones that reinforce that subby like feeling you get from performing tasks. I understand that day to day life can get in the way at times, and somedays you just struggle to be in that headspace. The same goes for me sometimes life throws you a curve ball, this dynamic is something I want to be constantly evolving and changing to meet any and all challenges that we meet. I want to be there for you to talk to about a bad day or to bitch to me about that person that seems to have a habit for annoying you. I want to be someone you can joke with. But I also want to be someone who humiliates you, makes you feel like a dirty little whore, someone who you feel a deep need to be those things for. Someone you look upto and trust me to always put your well being first.

I' am more than happy for a purely online dynamic as for some people this is what they are comfortable or prefer but I have made my location known so should anyone want a more real life dynamic they know that it is something I am not opposed to.

In terms of the type of girl, or Sub if you will, I find myself attracted to it is more of collective term. I find myself attracted to girls that are into make up and fashion. This is partially to do with my love of the control kink. In my eyes one of the most attractive things my Sub can do is do their makeup in the way I have outlined. This is also like a secret identifier between me and the Sub. That there make up is a subtle sign of their dedication and ownership. To everyday people its just make up, but to us its much more than that. This extends to clothing and underwear control in much the same way. As well as this I find myself strongly attracted to redheads/gingers as well. So much so that if you like what I have described above in this ad and are ginger there is like a 99% chance I'll ask you to marry me haha. Hair colours like blue, pink and other non natural ones are also a big thumbs up from me. In terms of body shape, ethnicity or race I have no preference whatsoever.

Now to the fun part Kinks! bellow is a short list of some of my favorite kinks. These are just my FAVOURITES if a kink you love isn't listed im more than happy to try it and incorporate it into whatever dynamic we create. So without further ado my favorite kinks are:

* Pain I am a massive sadist haha

* Pet play

• Degradation

• Humiliation

• Control (FPE)

• Dress Up\*

\*By this I mean wearing skimpy outfits or traditionally "sluty" outfits or lingerie being made to dress in specific looks etc.

Now my limits:

• Illegal

• Blood

• Permanent harm

• Vomit

• Scat

So, I mentioned that I want a 24/7 dynamic, I don't want it to all be sexual all the time not only would this get old fast it would be a stupid idea in the first place (although I'm open to a large amount of it being so and do have a large sex drive). I'd like for us to be able to talk to each other about hobbies and interests, how are days went, funny stories about ourselves or things that happened that day, all within the confines of a 24/7 high protocol dynamic. I will still set tasks that are not as sexual as others but will still need to be completed to a high standard. I want to hold you to a high standard and teach you the ways I wish to be served, help you nurture that inner Sub inside you.

My interests you ask? Well I'm a Nerd and proud! From video games to movies, comic books to tv shows and everything in-between. I'm also into mythology and reading. So if you have any form of nerdy interests or hobbies I can safely say we'd get on famously. This isn't to say if you're not into nerdy things we won't click, I'm sure we can find common ground! I'd consider myself a stern and severe Dom but not unfair. If you break a rule expect to be swiftly punished, but I'm not going to be constantly looking for reasons to punish you. Having said this, I can have fun and appreciate jokes and humor! I'd love a Sub sassy and sarcastic and that loves to tease with either pics or words a nicely detailed and written message can be as effective if not more so than the sluttiest picture.

Once again going back to something mentioned earlier, the want for a 24/7 dynamic ties in with my control kink. I mention FPE (full power exchange) not as a starting point but an end goal, something to work towards over all. I'd like you to gradually submit more and more control over to me at a scale and speed your happy and comfortable with If you'd like to submit large amounts of control from the off no problem, but i'd also have no issue with small amounts to being with

So I believe that's everything, I tried to make this a detailed as I could to help me find what I am looking for and you to see what I offer as a Maser. If this seams like something you'd love to be a part of please don't hesitate to drop me a PM kik me on TheBritishDominant to chat with me further and ask any questions you may have. If you do please include the following info so I know you've read the full ad and to avoid those more boring questions.

• Name

• Favorite Movie

• Any questions you have.

Thank you for reading this personal ad and I hope to hear from you soon. Long detailed introductions are 100% more likely to get like minded replies than ones that seem to be copy pasted.

I can’t wait to hear from you all

#2 Little_British_Unicorn

Little_British_Unicorn

Little

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts
    • LocationUK

Posted 19 September 2019 - 10:13 AM

Hiya I am new too this forum, and i just came across your Ad and having read through it i wanted too get in touch as it all sounds a lot like what i want, I have a little online experience of the ddgl and abdl communities,

My name Is Bethany 
    Age (Required): 20
    Little Age: 2-6 (depending on my mood) 
    Role: Little/Baby
    Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
    Looking for: Daddy/Dominant
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): monogamy
    Number of partners I have:0

A list of my favorite kinks includes, ( i am up too trying new things apart from my limits:
    Humiliation
    Pet play (I have a great interest but no experience)
    BDSM
    And some pain as im quite a masochist 

Limits:
    Illegal
    Blood
    Permanent harm
    Vomit
    Scat

Im looking too start online and then develop into a irl relationship as things develop. I'm quite nerdy, I enjoy films, video games and anime. I am also artistic and enjoy drawing and writing. I love Unicorns, disney and the colour pink.

I'm curvy/chubby, 
    5ft 6/7",
    Green/Orange eyes
    Brunette currently but intend to dye my hair pink/blue as soon as i can  
    I have tattoos and some piercings

Please let me know if this is something you'd be interested in.
    I am eagerly awaiting a reply

Sincerely 
    Bethany 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: submissive, little, UK, Dom, Daddy, Control, Rules

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users