Name: Ella
    Role: sub, princess, kitten, little
    Sexual Orientation: bisexual
    Looking for: Daddy Dom
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Monogamous
    Number of partners I have: 0 

--------------------------------------------

About Me

*glitter* Hiya, I'm ella! I'm an extremely loving little searching for a daddy. When I'm not in school or working i enjoy cooking/baking, painting, reading, writing, (stories and poetry) flower pressing, caring for my plants, coloring, anime/cartoons, games, (wouldn't call myself a gamer though) going for walks, playing with makeup, and all things girly  :heart:  I'm not entirely sure how to describe myself but I think that I have a good sense of humor and that I'm kind and pretty intelligent. I'll cling to you like a koala ᵔᴥᵔ I'm open-minded and pretty down to earth, a bit of a tree-hugger really. I love dressing up for me dom. I think I'm attractive but I'm not necessarily confident (hopefully we can work on that together). After we start talking a bit I would be happy to send pictures to make sure a mutual attraction is there (for a quick description- I'm a bit tall, thin, peachy pale skin, and have big brown eyes). *glitter*  

✿What I'm Seeking

*glitter* I'm looking to grow by adding more structure- hopefully in the form of whatever rules we work out- because of this I'm looking for a stricter dom that will be good at enforcing the rules. That's not to imply I'm not obedient though- more than anything I want to be your good girl and to give you pleasure AFTER mutual trust is earned. Aside from being strict, I would like someone I actually have a connection with and can be myself around, potentially have them act like a mentor to me. I'm very kinky and have an insane sex drive, but I don't want to get too personal or sexual here so feel free to message me about all that! LDR are okay and might be preferred.  *glitter*

I hope I did a decent job introducing myself, if you have any questions feel free to post them here or send me a friend request  :heart:

Edited by puffball101, 17 September 2019 - 03:07 AM.

• darkronin likes this

#2 Newdaddy96

Newdaddy96

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 14 posts
    • LocationMount airy,MD

Posted 21 September 2019 - 03:13 PM

I'm new to the whole ddlg. I'm 23 years old. I'm about to start working at a scrapyard on Monday. My brother is the only one that knows I do this because he's the one that told me about it. I was once married but long divorced and I'm just looking for a little to have a relationship with and see where it goes. I also live in Maryland, USA. I'm also very sweet and loving and I can be very dominant too.

#3 Johnmichael

Johnmichael

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 07:07 AM

Hi Ella, I am new to this (stumbled upon this and realized this was something I always thought about, taking care of someone else) but looking for a little of my own and we can learn together.

I am 37 and live in southern jersey, I am a pretty active guy. Go to the gym, martial arts and play some DnD along with video games.

reply or message me and we can chat.

Hope you have a great day.

#4 MadParamedic

MadParamedic

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 12 posts
    • LocationOrlando, Fl

Posted 09 October 2019 - 07:51 AM

Hi there Ella. I'm a 23 year old daddy dom from Florida. I've been a daddy for about 2 years now. I've been a platonic caregiver and also a romantic daddy dom, so I've been able to learn a lot between each scenario, how a daddy can and should be.

I'm a very big gentleman, not to be confused with a chauvinist. I don't believe my little/sub to be less than me, but I still want to take care of them as much as I can. I'm very empathetic and caring, but I'm also very strict when I want to be.

I won't bore you with too much more but I'd love to chat with you a bit more! I look forward to hearing from you 😊

#5 Tonedadbod

Tonedadbod

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 07:57 AM

Im 32, 5’11” six pac dad bod experienced in daddy dom. I enjoy music, board sports, mountains, beach, lakes, pretty much anything outdoors type 2 fun and am really into thought provoking conversations and philosophy. I have rules and am strict but also like to have fun. I feel that every little has a different dynamic and I like to see what works for their unique personality. I’m looking for a little who can completely submit to her daddy, I want to know her deepest darkest secrets, desires and fantasies. Completely open with me in that way we can establish a level of trust in which we can explore everything and push limits. I’m a very sexual daddy, I need a little who will submit her young body to my every desire and yearn for more, even beg for it. Before I go into too much more I’d like to chat some. Online personal messages are not my forte, I enjoy personal interaction much more. Send me a way to contact you and we can continue. I’m looking forward to hearing back from you

Daddy

#6 Tonedadbod

Tonedadbod

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 09:11 AM

Im 32, 5’11” six pac dad bod experienced in daddy dom. I enjoy music, board sports, mountains, beach, lakes, pretty much anything outdoors type 2 fun and am really into thought provoking conversations and philosophy. I have rules and am strict but also like to have fun. I feel that every little has a different dynamic and I like to see what works for their unique personality. I’m looking for a little who can completely submit to her daddy, I want to know her deepest darkest secrets, desires and fantasies. Completely open with me in that way we can establish a level of trust in which we can explore everything and push limits. I’m a very sexual daddy, I need a little who will submit her young body to my every desire and yearn for more, even beg for it. Before I go into too much more I’d like to chat some. Online personal messages are not my forte, I enjoy personal interaction much more. Send me a way to contact you and we can continue. I’m looking forward to hearing back from you

Daddy
    • Tonedadbod likes this

#7 Deipotent

Deipotent

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 10 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 09:37 AM

Nice to meet you Ella, I hope you're having a good day. Seeing your post, I see that we have similar interests. Right now I'm in college for Nursing. I watch two anime at the moment, Doctor Stone and Vinland Saga, Kimetsu no Yaiba season 1 sadly ended. Waiting for Seven Deadly Sins and My hero academia to start their seasons though. For cartoons I've watched Steven Universe, Adventure Times and Gravity falls, watching a new series called Mao Mao:Heroes of Pure Hearts. If you would like, you should read mine to see if you'd be interested in starting to chat with me and maybe later on get into a ddlg relationship. 

Hello, you can learn more about me in https://www.ddlgforu...dorable-little/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dd/lg, princess, little, kitten, daddy, submissive, LDR

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users