~GlitterUnicorn~

Cuddly little kitty

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 75 posts
    • LocationAustralia

Posted 20 September 2019 - 07:52 AM

Little Age: 3-8
    Name: Unicorn (ask in private for my name if you want to know teehee)
    Role: Little,sub,pet 
    Sexual Orientation: Pans
    Looking for: Daddy/Dom/Owner
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Mono
    Number of partners I have: 0

--------------------------------------------

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii gosh I'm nervous writing this!

Hmm well here goes!

I come from the land down under and live in NSW. Ideally I'd want my Daddy in Australia but LDR is fine provided you'd be happy to meet if things go well. 

I am a little who also loves playing as a kitty, and am generally submissive. I can be in any sort of bdsm dynamic and be happy - i've had both no rules and tpe before. Although I prefer lots of structure.

While sexual things are fun, I don't believe they should be 100% of the time and love just cuddling and watching movies too! I also view this as a lifestyle and not just as a bedroom thing.

I view ddlg as dating - if you are my Daddy, my dom, you are mine (meaning no other girlfriends or wives, I don't like to share teehee). I also want something serious not just a fling!

Anyway a bit about me!

I'm 18 my fav colours are pink and blue (though I love all pastels), and i've been wearing more Japanese inspired fashions lately and am slowly building my wardrobe. I play a lot of video games, especially league and animal crossing and play on my Nintendo Switch daily. I am disney obsessed and i also love nickelodeon, dreamworks and cartoon network.  Although kid shows in general are great. I love animals and have a doggy!!! I am little a lot, and love to fill my day with colouring and playing with toys. 

I also love swimming and the water so much and going on adventures.

Im very clingy and love huggles but know and understand personal space is important too! 

I love superheroes and often read comics before going to sleep! Ooh and I also love manga and anime too! I used to read a lot of general novels as well but it's only something i've recently gotten back into. I also love art and piano.

Anyway that's it for now! If you wanna talk to get to know me more feel free to message me!

Thanks for reading!

• darkronin, RedFox and AiNt like this

#2 Newdaddy96

Newdaddy96

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 14 posts
    • LocationMount airy,MD

Posted 21 September 2019 - 11:18 AM

Im a new daddy looking for a little. I live in the US and I can always work something out. I'm 23 and I'm funny loyal and dominant and I'm a hard worker. Please message me if I suit you and if you would like to start something. I'm very new and I'm still learning the ropes and understanding what it is to be a daddy and what rules to set and what reward system to have. I only plan to have one little because I dont like to share either lol. Message me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users