• 4 posts
    • LocationCanada

Posted 20 September 2019 - 10:42 PM

Age (Required): 19
    Little Age:
    Name: 2-5
    Role: Little
    Sexual Orientation:Straight
    Looking for:An experienced, understanding, and respectful daddy, who will take time to carefully learn about me before pushing my limits.
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other):Other (Depends on the situation)
    Number of partners I have:0
    --------------------------------------------
    💛{Attached is a photo of my body. Please do not save it, sexualized it, and if you don't like it, keep your opinion to yourself and move on peacefully. I don't need or want negativity}💛
    Hi Everyone, my name is Ashleigh, please call me Ash.
    I'm going to start with the fun stuff: I'm a very open person, I wear my heart on my sleeve. I go stir crazy if I'm not doing SOMETHING, so I'm very active. I've been in bdsm and ddlg for only 4 years, but I've experienced a ton in that time. I'm not afraid to speak my mind. Due to some issues I am still trying to work through, I am a non sexual little only for now. I'm very soft, sensitive, and clingy. Not a masochist, so don't worry, I'm one of those rare littles that DOESN'T enjoy my spankings.Even though I know all the things I need to do to take care of myself, I generally start to neglect it if I feel there's someone else who could be telling me to. My paci helps me sleep, I love calling but due to my living situation, I can't talk, so someone who's cool with just rambling to me would be AWESOME.

Now on to the not so fun stuff. 1) My family and living situation is rocky right now and it's causing me a lot of frustration and anxiety. 2) My recent breakup was pretty rough and I've been finding it hard to get myself into little space ever since (3weeks ago). 3) I do have childhood trauma and use age regression as a coping method. 4) I cannot stress this enough. Do not engage in a relationship with me if you yourself are not emotionally stable. I do not have the capacity to help you in my current mental health situation. Now I don't expect you to be completely together all the time, but I cannot deal with someone who is frequently effected by depression, or who engages in self deprecation or self harm on the daily. It hurts me and I know it's rude, but in the end, I cannot jeopardize my mental health because I'm busy trying to save someone. Another important point to add: while I have a lot going on in my life and I'm anxious and generally upset a lot, I have never been or will be suicidal. I have self harmed, but I've been clean for 2 years, except for a small relapse about a year ago.

Overall I want to make sure that all my cards are laid out on the table.

Thank you so much for reading this! I'd love to get the chance to know all of you. Even if you aren't looking for a relationship, or don't think I'm a good fit for you, I'd really enjoy making some friends. I value dominate friends for guidance and platonic support.

I run a cgl account on Instagram, and I'm in the process of writing a ddlg story on wattpad, both under the name cglkittenspace
    I do NOT use KIK.
    Add me on snap at @ashpanda1165 and let me know you're from the forum.
    I have Skype!

Ask me anything you want, I'll tell you with as much detail as I can muster in that moment.

Attached Files

Edited by Ashypanda, 13 October 2019 - 08:57 AM.

• darkronin, nick_thess and AiNt like this

#2 Newdaddy96

Newdaddy96

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 14 posts
    • LocationMount airy,MD

Posted 21 September 2019 - 02:23 PM

Hi I'm new to being a daddy and I'm interested. I'm 23 and I live in the states. I'm loving and compassionate and dominant. I would like to get to know you more and see if we have a connection. Please feel free to message me. I'm on snapchat at air_rader and Instagram is Lonerader96. Im also a hard worker and Thank you for reading my reply and I hope to see your messages soon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users