No replies to this topic

#1 Barbie💋

Barbie💋

Batman

• 805 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 03:24 PM

Aj5PjaX.png

FIFTY THOUSAND MEMBERS!

I cant believe it! Can you? What a fantastic milestone we have reached here, and its all thanks to our awesome members, like you!

Who would have thought that a small site such as this could achieve such a high number?! We are very proud of our community and love to see it flourish, to see such a large number of people coming here and feeling safe to express themselves warms my heart.

People like me, people like you, we are in this together, and thats the way its going to be for many years to come!

Id also like to give my fellow staff members and the owner a huge thank you!
    ForumDaddy
    ShadowRider
    MellyBoo19912015
    PumpkinSeed

Thank you so much for what you do here. You guys do the job amazingly, and I couldnt imagine a better staff family.

To celebrate our fifty thousand members, here is a colouring page! Its not a competition, its a little bit of fun, but wed love to see what you come up with! Upload it to your gallery and show everyone!

LOOK OUT for the return of the colouring competition, movie nights and so much more!

QP2kQUe.jpg

• SifuTheWolf, Littlest_Bee, jelloprincess and 3 others like this

tumblr_static_5v9t2mr2jgsoccwg04k8cggk.gI'm an angel, sweetheart and spoiled princess.tumblr_static_5v9t2mr2jgsoccwg04k8cggk.g

:heart:In a triad with KaoKao and Belle :heart: 

Beg, kiss, fall in love!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users