• LocationAmerica

Posted 15 October 2019 - 08:20 PM

Age (Required): 20
    Little Age: 6 months/4 years old
    Name: Hexie
    Role: little
    Looking for: little friends
    --------------------------------------------
    *Hewwo:) I am Hexie and my favoritest colors are blue and pink and I luv watching disney movies and going to the park. My most favorite drink is chocolate milk. I am looking for a few internet fwiends who are little like me*
    • Daddykittenmel likes this

#2 Guest_AxolotlAngel_*

Guest_AxolotlAngel_*
    • Guests

Posted 15 October 2019 - 08:33 PM

Hai!!! I'm Axolotl Angel! I'm 18 and my little age is 4-6. my favorite color is green and my favorite disney movie is the emperors new groove and my favorite TV show is star vs the forces of evil. My favorite drink is orange juice. Im also looking for new little friends. Message me if you want to get to know each other!  :heart:

#3 littlebabyslittlespace

littlebabyslittlespace

Tilly πŸ¦„πŸ’–πŸ§šπŸ§œπŸ§πŸ­πŸΌ

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 75 posts
    • LocationDorset, England

Posted 15 October 2019 - 11:41 PM

Hi :D I'm Tilly, I'm 21 and my little age is 0-3. My favourite colour is pink, favourite Disney movie is Pooh (I even have a Pooh tattoo along with seven other Disney tattoos) and my favourite tv show is either Sofia the First or My Little Pony :D You're more than welcome to message me if you'd like to chat, on here or instagram 

:heart: Instagram: littlebabyslittlespace  :heart: Tumblr: littlebabyslittlespace.tumblr.com  :heart: Fetlife: littlebaby2019  :heart: Twitter: littlebabyspace  :heart:  Youtube: Little Baby's Little Space ABDL  :heart:

#4 Little Iya

Little Iya

A little puppy

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 25 posts
    • LocationPennsylvania, USA

Posted 16 October 2019 - 08:18 AM

I'm 19. Love pink, chocolate milk, and my little pony. My little age is 2 and I'd love to be friends.

#5 Littlebrina

Littlebrina

Little

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 16 posts
    • LocationAruba

Posted 16 October 2019 - 01:14 PM

Hi I’m brina I’m 21 I love pink and purple my little age is 0-5 I love every Disney movies but my favorite is the little mermaid and I love milk but can’t have too much of it and I love my little pony or any cartoons and I’d love to be friends message me if you want to get to know each other .

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Friends

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users