#1 Rat Baby

Rat Baby

little

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 56 posts
    • Locationunited states

Posted 24 October 2019 - 05:10 PM

when i am in and out of little space i absolutely adore playing video games. when i am in little space i like games like animal crossing, spyro, sims and harvest moon. i want to know if you guys also play video games (any platform) and what games you guys like to play in little space or that make you feel little!! :cthulhu:  :heart:

71aad1878bff6429bf9db9cded081f26.gif

tumblr_inline_mww0oeY9vZ1r0jzp4.gif

i love you not only for what you are,

but for what i am when i am with you.

#2 jelloprincess

jelloprincess

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 104 posts
    • LocationMichigan, USA

Posted 24 October 2019 - 06:32 PM

animal crossing!! pokemon!! jump start kindergarten!! neopets!! browser quest (http://browserquest.herokuapp.com/, sfw)!! mope.io (sfw)!! :D :D :D

• Rat Baby likes this
    *glitter* I like cats *glitter*

#3 PigtailPrincess

PigtailPrincess

Advanced Member

• 32 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 10:48 PM

I love big adventure games like Skyrim, but also adore Harvest moon and Spyro. What is animal crossing? I play on my PS4 and then have system for old games. They make me feel carefree and unstressed which usually sends me right into little space.

#4 Rat Baby

Rat Baby

little

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 56 posts
    • Locationunited states

Posted 24 October 2019 - 11:01 PM

I love big adventure games like Skyrim, but also adore Harvest moon and Spyro. What is animal crossing? I play on my PS4 and then have system for old games. They make me feel carefree and unstressed which usually sends me right into little space.

if you havnt heard of animal crossing you would probably love it if you like harvest moon. they are nintendo games so there is animal crossing games for the gamecube, wii, ds and even a phone game called "Pocket Camp". a new one is finally coming out for switch in march and i am sooooo excited!!

but basically the premise for each game is that you, a human, moved into a town full of animal villagers and you get your own house that you can decorate and clothes you can buy and wear. you can interact with the villagers and they will move in and out of the town, and there is hollidays and events. the game is set on real time so at night it is night time and during the day it is day time, and there is seasons and weather. its incredibly cute and calming.

#5 PigtailPrincess

PigtailPrincess

Advanced Member

• 32 posts

Posted 25 October 2019 - 12:44 AM

if you havnt heard of animal crossing you would probably love it if you like harvest moon. they are nintendo games so there is animal crossing games for the gamecube, wii, ds and even a phone game called "Pocket Camp". a new one is finally coming out for switch in march and i am sooooo excited!!

but basically the premise for each game is that you, a human, moved into a town full of animal villagers and you get your own house that you can decorate and clothes you can buy and wear. you can interact with the villagers and they will move in and out of the town, and there is hollidays and events. the game is set on real time so at night it is night time and during the day it is day time, and there is seasons and weather. its incredibly cute and calming.

Oh my this sounds like just the thing. I dont have a Switch but I plan on asking Daddy for one for my birthday. What kind of games can I play on it?

• Rat Baby likes this

#6 MarshmallowPeep

MarshmallowPeep

The Squishiest

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 42 posts
    • LocationEurope

Posted 25 October 2019 - 02:50 AM

One of my favorite little space games is Staxel and Slime Rancher! 
    Staxel is a game where you get to have your own farm, a pet, and just build, farm, do whatever to your hearts content! It's super cute and relaxing.
    Meanwhile in slime rancher you go around discovering new areas while catching adorable slime creatures!

• Rat Baby likes this

#7 Rat Baby

Rat Baby

little

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 56 posts
    • Locationunited states

Posted 25 October 2019 - 09:54 AM

Oh my this sounds like just the thing. I dont have a Switch but I plan on asking Daddy for one for my birthday. What kind of games can I play on it?

they have so many games you can play, nintendo has made deals with a lot of indie game companies and even larger companies to get their games on the switch.

you can get stuff like hollow knight, my time at portia  (also v good if you like harvest moon), untitled goose game, pokemon games, octopath, breathe of the wild (extremely good open world zelda game!!!) ect. there is so many its probably easier to look at their website but its a very good platform and 100% worth buying imo.

Edited by Rat Baby, 25 October 2019 - 10:06 AM.

#8 Rat Baby

Rat Baby

little

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 56 posts
    • Locationunited states

Posted 25 October 2019 - 09:55 AM

One of my favorite little space games is Staxel and Slime Rancher! 
    Staxel is a game where you get to have your own farm, a pet, and just build, farm, do whatever to your hearts content! It's super cute and relaxing.
    Meanwhile in slime rancher you go around discovering new areas while catching adorable slime creatures!

i havent tried staxel but ive played slime rancher, ill have to look into it>.>

#9 princess cotton grass

princess cotton grass

lil lamb

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 26 posts
    • LocationUK

Posted 25 October 2019 - 10:19 AM

hmm.. i love animal crossing too! 

some other cool games for nintendo are everoasis and kirby's extra epic yarn - super cute and really fun games.

i really like night in the woods too and i believe it is available on most consoles and pc. it's got the sweetest art style, a story line you can really sink your teeth into and the characters are so lovable uwu

disney infinity would be another one i would recommend because you get to play as all your favourite characters!

• Rat Baby likes this

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ tumblr_inline_mszftzBkZy1qz4rgp.gif ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

#10 Rat Baby

Rat Baby

little

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 56 posts
    • Locationunited states

Posted 25 October 2019 - 10:36 AM

hmm.. i love animal crossing too! 

some other cool games for nintendo are everoasis and kirby's extra epic yarn - super cute and really fun games.

i really like night in the woods too and i believe it is available on most consoles and pc. it's got the sweetest art style, a story line you can really sink your teeth into and the characters are so lovable uwu

disney infinity would be another one i would recommend because you get to play as all your favourite characters!

ill have to look into those nintendo games!! night in the woods is one of my favourite games of all time, it reminds me of the town i grew up in. 

• princess cotton grass likes this

#11 Guest_sweetmochibaby_*

Guest_sweetmochibaby_*
    • Guests

Posted 26 October 2019 - 03:18 PM

I mostly play dress up games online on websites like girlsgogames and I also play mathblaster on jumpstart

• Rat Baby likes this

#12 ~GlitterUnicorn~

~GlitterUnicorn~

Cuddly little kitty

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 120 posts
    • LocationAustralia

Posted 26 October 2019 - 06:30 PM

Sims, animal crossing, Pokemon, dress up games, poptropica, club penguin (script hosted), Yoshi, Kirby n so on
    • Rat Baby likes this

#13 uwuoaf

uwuoaf

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 15 posts
    • LocationEngland, United Kingdom

Posted 10 November 2019 - 04:21 PM

Have you tried Stardew? It's like Harvest Moon but it's pixels and such an amazing game! It's on steam, playstation, xbox and the switch! :D

• Rat Baby likes this

giphy.gif

#14 Guest_LittleDashieGirl_*

Guest_LittleDashieGirl_*
    • Guests

Posted 11 November 2019 - 06:04 AM

If you have a PlayStation 2 , Barbie horse adventures : Wild horse rescue is my all time favorite
    • Rat Baby likes this

#15 Rat Baby

Rat Baby

little

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 56 posts
    • Locationunited states

Posted 16 November 2019 - 05:32 PM

Have you tried Stardew? It's like Harvest Moon but it's pixels and such an amazing game! It's on steam, playstation, xbox and the switch! :D

yes i actually have stardew and i love it ^.^ its really fun to play multiplayer

#16 Rat Baby

Rat Baby

little

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 56 posts
    • Locationunited states

Posted 16 November 2019 - 05:32 PM

If you have a PlayStation 2 , Barbie horse adventures : Wild horse rescue is my all time favorite

ohhhh i used to love barbie horse games, they had some for pc i used to play all the time. those and the Lets Ride series.

#17 thesoftestprincess

thesoftestprincess

• Members
    • Pip
    • 8 posts

Posted 17 November 2019 - 04:32 AM

I have a DS and a switch lite and my favorite games are

on the DS:

Animal Crossing for sure!!!

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer

Yoshi's Woolly World (LOVED this one!)

Disney Magical World (Fun adventure game)

Cooking Mama Sweet Shop (Not super great, but fun sometimes)

on the Switch Lite: (haven't had it long, so I only have a few games)

Stardew Valley

SPYRO!!!!

Crash Bandicoot Trilogy

• Rat Baby likes this

15.gif?w=56015.gif?w=56015.gif?w=560

stardivider.gifstardivider.gif

jojo the princess. big age is twenty seven. little age is four to six.
    married and happy. 

4d8e53330.gif?w=106

#18 littlepapillon

littlepapillon

daddy's babygirl

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 13 posts

Posted 17 November 2019 - 07:30 PM

I like playing Mario Kart with Daddy since he cheers me on no matter what place I get  ^_^  We have a switch so we also have the Untitled Goose Game which is super fun, and I also like to play Kirby lots!! Daddy helped me with Kirby since some of the bosses were hard  :( I got all the way to the end though!!

Edited by littlepapillon, 18 November 2019 - 05:18 PM.

• Rat Baby likes this

#19 Raven2evil

Raven2evil

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts
    • LocationGeorgia

Posted 24 November 2019 - 07:42 PM

I love the nancy drew games they make me feel like a little detective. The Sims,  I love board games that i've got on my computer. My favorite being ticket to ride. Pajama Sam games, freddi fish, spy fox. House flipper is really fun to I get to color and design houses and its so relaxing.

• Rat Baby likes this

#20 neko

neko

sleepy kitty

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 329 posts
    • LocationCanada

Posted 25 November 2019 - 01:31 PM

i have a ps2 and a gamecube so i go to used video game stores and can find bratz games, hello kitty games and barbie games for $15 or less :)

tumblr_static_6rp8d7eu18cgo48gg848ck04k.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: video games, little space, littles, animal crossing, activities

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)