DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

What to gift my Daddy

Guest little_moonx

Guest little_moonx

Hiiii 

this is my first post so i hope you can help me :unsure: ... My Daddy and I have a Long Distance relationship and have done this for a while now but i really wanna send him a gift but i don't know what to send him... like im rubbish with gifts for my friends and family but like i really really really wanna send him something good and special because he is such a good Daddy and i wanna show him he is and how much i love him ( i love him soooooooooooo much :wub:  :wub: ) ..like he knows he is but..Do you get what im saying, i feel like im rambling.... 

well if you have any ideas please help 

• Like 1

Can you do any crafts? Sending him something you made yourself is a guaranteed pleaser.

Also draw and color a picture that says "I love you!"

I suck at choosing gifts too. I usually need a friend to help me, to bounce ideas off of. I've also taken to visiting as many craft shows as I can to find cute and unique things.

Guest little_moonx

Can you do any crafts? Sending him something you made yourself is a guaranteed pleaser.

Also draw and color a picture that says "I love you!"

I suck at choosing gifts too. I usually need a friend to help me, to bounce ideas off of. I've also taken to visiting as many craft shows as I can to find cute and unique things.

Yeah i can do crafts and things but like is that good? im fairly new to this and kinda feel silly cus its my soft fluffy side.. nobody really see this side and he does but ive never done a craft thing for him 

Yeah i can do crafts and things but like is that good? im fairly new to this and kinda feel silly cus its my soft fluffy side.. nobody really see this side and he does but ive never done a craft thing for him 

Of course it's good! I'm sure he loves your soft fluffy side. He's dating you after all!

From your original post, I'm assuming you've never gotten him any gift, so it shouldn't matter that you've never made a craft for him either. Or are you never going to get him any gift simply because you haven't done it before? I think that'd be pretty silly but also sad.

May I ask why you're concerned? Do you think he'll reject your gift for some reason? If he loves you he would never, especially a gift you put the effort into making yourself. And if he does....well that's a huge red flag and it's best to know that about somebody before you've spent too long in the relationship.

Guest little_moonx

Of course it's good! I'm sure he loves your soft fluffy side. He's dating you after all!

From your original post, I'm assuming you've never gotten him any gift, so it shouldn't matter that you've never made a craft for him either. Or are you never going to get him any gift simply because you haven't done it before? I think that'd be pretty silly but also sad.

May I ask why you're concerned? Do you think he'll reject your gift for some reason? If he loves you he would never, especially a gift you put the effort into making yourself. And if he does....well that's a huge red flag and it's best to know that about somebody before you've spent too long in the relationship.

Is there a way i talk to you privately about this purely because i dont want like the whole world reading my going ons...

Is there a way i talk to you privately about this purely because i dont want like the whole world reading my going ons...

Sure! I accepted your friend request. :)

I do work tomorrow, but I'll see if I have time in the evening. Send me a message and I'll respond when I can.