Hello *shy wave*

Little-Minnie

Hello i am new here ... well i  am new in  general i just got into this lifestyle i want say about two months i am  learning and under protection of a daddy and his princess they are helping me learn so i can be safe. I am 19 years old and i am a little i don't quite know the exact  age of my little side yet but ill figure it out * little giggle* . i am here to meet new wonderful people and learn more about this side of my self so feel free to talk me about thing and i would love if you could help me learn more. :)

post-4531-0-79791100-1442539762_thumb.jpg

Hi Little-Minnie and welcome to the forum.

Some of us kind of defy rigid age categories like I'm a middle but can enjoy younger 'littles' things too so just mix and match interest and activities and in  general I'd counsel against getting too hung up around  having to 'be' a predetermined age. Just enjoy the experience.

You're welcome to talk about it at anytime with me.

Regards Jo.

• Like 1

Hi Little-Minnie and welcome to the forum.

Some of us kind of defy rigid age categories like I'm a middle but can enjoy younger 'littles' things too so just mix and match interest and activities and in  general I'd counsel against getting too hung up around  having to 'be' a predetermined age. Just enjoy the experience.

You're welcome to talk about it at anytime with me.

Regards Jo.

I  would like to talk to you about things :) thanks