• Please log in to reply
    10 replies to this topic

#1 Darling_baby

Darling_baby

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 15 posts

Posted 08 November 2019 - 08:38 AM

I was seeing a daddy, the first ever daddy I’ve been with. We didn’t see each other long, and went about the whole thing just wrong. Anyways. We’re done now, because I’m too needy. I mean I understand, i do think I need a lot of attention. But I don’t need an excessive amount. But more than 3 words a day would have been nice. I guess besides a rant I do have one confusing thought/question.
    isn’t a big part of ddlg the attention? The affection? Literally the CARE GIVING? am I wrong about this? Because before I met this guy I would have sworn that most, if not every little, thrives off of the attention of their cg.
    I guess as far as first ddlg experiences go, this one taught me several things.
    1. Don’t trust people so easily. (Have learnt this one many times but it never sticks) daddy dons aren’t as trustworthy as I thought.
    2. Take things slow. Don’t rush into the physical stuff until you know each other.
    3. Be less needy. Not as easy as it sounds!

I feel like I’m cursed to always screw relationships up. Especially before they even turn into relationships.

#2 DaddyisaNerd

DaddyisaNerd

Quirky Daddy

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts
    • LocationWiltshire, UK

Posted 08 November 2019 - 09:38 AM

This doesn't sound like it's your fault. Your daddy should be paying more attention to you. Ignoring a little is never a good punishment. Communication is the key to any good relationship not just a ddlg one. If they're not willing to chat with you when they're not busy then that does seem like a red flag.
    They should let you know that they can't talk, for whatever reason. That way you won't worry too much about them not communicating with you for a short period of time.
    I don't think you should worry about being too needy, a good daddy will either love the attention or will deal with it in a mature way that won't hurt your feelings.
    • MylovesPrincess likes this

#3 Kresaera

Kresaera

Daddy's Princess

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 59 posts
    • LocationOhio

Posted 08 November 2019 - 11:24 AM

It doesn't sound like the man you were with was into being a Daddy at all. Part of it is the attention, the affection, the care giving. I agree that communication is everything.

~☆~Daddy's baby girl ~☆~

#4 ~*BabyDoll*~

~*BabyDoll*~

4evr smol

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 61 posts
    • LocationUSA

Posted 08 November 2019 - 12:22 PM

I'm sorry this had to happen to you, but this man doesn't sound like a good Daddy.. Nonetheless a Daddy at all. 

It's okay to be clingy... Like you questioned, affection and attention is a huge part of DDLG relationships. The thing about having a C/G is that it's okay to be needy, to be clingy. At least that's what I always believed and never settled for less. 

Also when you brought up the whole 3 words a day thing, that doesn't sound like a guy that's even trying to be a Daddy. 

I'm happy that your relationship ended with that man so you can eventually be with a much sweeter and greater Daddy! Best of luck to you! xxx

Hello friends, I am Lizzie! Little age 2-5, big age is 21.

I like meeting new people and making friends!

Smol Princess here :wub: :blush:

original.gif

#5 Duchess4

Duchess4

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 21 posts
    • LocationScotland

Posted 08 November 2019 - 01:09 PM

What a shame for this too happen to you.

I would have to repeat what others have said on here, though It wasn’t a fun experience at least you have learnt from it.

We need a daddies attention, it’s a basic part and need.

I hope you find a loving daddy soon

#6 Darling_baby

Darling_baby

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 15 posts

Posted 08 November 2019 - 01:52 PM

Thank you all so much!! I talked to my friend about it but left out the ddlg part. It’s so nice to hear it from other people who know about the dynamic. I think your all right, he wasn’t the daddy for me. And maybeee, just maybe it’s okay to be a bit clingy!

#7 Little kaiya

Little kaiya

Daddy Wolf's little pink champagne fox

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 542 posts
    • LocationCanada

Posted 08 November 2019 - 02:17 PM

There is nothing wrong with being a clingy little, it does mean though you need to find a Daddy that likes a clingy little. Not all Daddies will want a clingy little, which is fine too.

Personally, my Daddy LOVES when I'm clingy. The more physical contact I seek and the clingier I am the happier he gets 🥰 So, yep, there are Daddies out there that live clingy littles.

Little kaiya
    Little kaiya 💖🦊💖

#8 Alaskan Daddy

Alaskan Daddy

Alaskan Daddy For Long Distance Little

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 145 posts
    • Locationalaska

Posted 08 November 2019 - 05:50 PM

Don't beat yourself up too bad. I feel it is something as simple as you and him not being compatible.  You are perfect the way you are. You cannot help the way you feel or the things you desire. The only advice I would give you is to make the next person earn any trust or love you might give them. And use this experience as a learning tool. I hope this helps. Good luck in your search. 

#9 PinkBaby_Princess

PinkBaby_Princess

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 20 posts
    • LocationFlorida U.S.A.

Posted 08 November 2019 - 05:57 PM

I'm glad things came to an end. It seems like he wasn't a good Daddy to you at all. He should have cared more. You will find someone who is more suitable for you in the future. Just try to focus on yourself right now. That's what you truly need, taking care of yourself isn't selfish at all. When you meet someone who connects with you next time, take it slow and get to know them a little better before jumping into anything serious. I'm sorry this happened to you. Now you can learn from it. I wish nothing but the best for you.  ^_^

T1Nf.gif

#10 Darling_baby

Darling_baby

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 15 posts

Posted 09 November 2019 - 02:18 AM

Don't beat yourself up too bad. I feel it is something as simple as you and him not being compatible. You are perfect the way you are. You cannot help the way you feel or the things you desire. The only advice I would give you is to make the next person earn any trust or love you might give them. And use this experience as a learning tool. I hope this helps. Good luck in your search.

Thank you. I’ve never thought I deserved something good. I give myself away too easily. Like I don’t deserve someone. Because I have nothing offer anyone. Reading your response made me feel like maybe I do deserve some of the things I want? Do I deserve to love and trust someone? Or have someone love me? I don’t know...

#11 MysticSand

MysticSand

Nublet

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 162 posts
    • LocationNew York

Posted 09 November 2019 - 07:55 AM

Responding off of your last response OP, if you feel like you don't deserve someone, then I think you need to work first on loving yourself before asking another to love you.

Love yourself. I think this is the most important lesson that's needed in this situation. By giving yourself value and knowing where and what YOUR standards are (not those placed upon you by a partner or anyone else), it'll be that much easier to say 'pass' to any person who asks you to do something for their own needs without tending to yours.

You have things to offer. I know you know this because the lessons you've laid out for yourself come from a place of knowing you deserve better. And you deserve better because you are worth it.

Think on it.

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” -Dr. Seuss

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users