DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Songs Describing Littles/Middles/Mommies/Daddies

Guest Mr. J

So I thought of a simple, fun game for everyone! :D Here's how it goes:

~ Name a song you feel like the lyrics of which describe either littles, middles, mommies or daddies (or multiple).
~ (Optional) Explain why you think it describes them.

I'll start by saying I feel like I Want My Now by Hollywood Vampires describes bratty littles and middles.
The title alone describes them, but the lyrics even more so as they list things the person in the song wants "now!"

Rumble Doll , by Patti Scialfa , maybe not ddlg at all, that's none of my business anyway, but certainly speaks to me ...

"baby take a walk in toy land

be my hero play the part"

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I usually associate oldies love songs with the dynamic just because its usually a very adoring kind of language and has a softness to it. Also Micheal Bubles Just havent met you yet, daddys little girl kind of have daddy feels.

My favorite is Daddys Home by Shep and the Limelites

Die Antwoord - Daddy - More about the bratty type but love their, daddy.

Afrojack Ft Eva Simons - Take Over Control - This is about a dom/sub dynamic period, from the subs point of view when you're feeling hot and bothered. Lol

Limp Biskut - Eat you Alive - I hope that's how you spell their name, but, anyways more of a dom point of view and wanting someone that not yours yet but telling them about theirselves and how pretty you think they are. All a doms point of view

Beyonce ft Sean Paul - Baby boy - Can be looked at from a subs point of view or a doms point of view. I listen to it and think of my baby and all the things I've done to him and what he's wanted to do to me.

Delilah - Go - I think this is more of a subs point of view very sensual and sexy.

Alexandra Stan - Mr. Saxobeat - Uhhhh I'm dominant so I see this as a pretty dominant song from a females perspective. Literally says, "Hey, sexy boy set me free, don't be so shy, play with me, my dirty boy can't you see, that you belong next to me." Sooo... Take it however you want. Lmao

Uhhh there a pretty big variety with the "type" of music this is soooooo... I hope something stays with you and you like it. :)

• 5 months later...