#1 Daddy_MattUK

Daddy_MattUK

Daddy_MattUK

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts
    • LocationEngland

Posted 23 November 2019 - 06:50 PM

Hello There! Let me introduce myself. My name is Matthew. I'm 21 years old, and I come from the UK. I've been into DDLG for a number of years, first being introduced to my little called Rachel, and she was a lovely introduction to the loving and special world of DDLG.

Now, a few years later I find myself a Single Daddy. Im very caring and loving! I have a lot of time for my little, and wants what's best for her. I'm willing to give up my time to ensure that she treated how she deserves to be treated! I like rules for my little as it helps to maintain a level of good behaviour, but I will also be prepared to punish her for breaking them, as much as I don't want to hurt her I know it's for the best to help her be a good little! 

I enjoy films, cuddles, the theatre, Tea parties with Snuggies, and supporting/loving my little! 

I'm honestly better at answering any questions, so please PM me if you want to know more, as I get so lonely without anyone to talk to!

Hope to hear from you soon, and to any littles out there, bring your teddies and Paci and let's have a talk!

From,
    Your Daddy Matt

• redheadprincess98 likes this

#2 Guest_QueenJellybean_*

Guest_QueenJellybean_*
    • Guests

Posted 24 November 2019 - 11:00 AM

welcome to the forum! we're happy you decided to join our community!

i'm one of your friendly neighborhood mods, jellybean!

if you ever need any help, or have any questions/concerns, feel free to message myself or any other administrative staff.

we hope you find what you're looking for here!          :heart:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: littles, Daddy, Caregiver, Single

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users