DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Allow me to Introduce Myself!

Daddy_MattUK

Hello There! Let me introduce myself. My name is Matthew. I'm 21 years old, and I come from the UK. I've been into DDLG for a number of years, first being introduced to my little called Rachel, and she was a lovely introduction to the loving and special world of DDLG.

Now, a few years later I find myself a Single Daddy. Im very caring and loving! I have a lot of time for my little, and wants what's best for her. I'm willing to give up my time to ensure that she treated how she deserves to be treated! I like rules for my little as it helps to maintain a level of good behaviour, but I will also be prepared to punish her for breaking them, as much as I don't want to hurt her I know it's for the best to help her be a good little! 

I enjoy films, cuddles, the theatre, Tea parties with Snuggies, and supporting/loving my little! 

I'm honestly better at answering any questions, so please PM me if you want to know more, as I get so lonely without anyone to talk to!

Hope to hear from you soon, and to any littles out there, bring your teddies and Paci and let's have a talk!

From,
Your Daddy Matt

• Like 1

Guest QueenJellybean

welcome to the forum! we're happy you decided to join our community!

i'm one of your friendly neighborhood mods, jellybean!

if you ever need any help, or have any questions/concerns, feel free to message myself or any other administrative staff.

we hope you find what you're looking for here!          :heart: