DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

pet/littles

Kittenprincess1

So I know that this is not relating as much to my little side but I kind of wondering.so I  am a nonsexual age regressor and starting to like pet playing in terms of kink and also not sexual at the same time but I've been wondering if its okay to like to be a pet but not like your hair touched weather it be being a pet player as kitten play, bunny or pony play or anything else is this weird. like I like to be a pet just not getting my hair touched because I've always kind of been like that since my whole lifetime not liking when others do that. Also I separate my little lifestyle from sexual stuff and instead use as coping but I thought id try pet play with daddy and  I've been fine with being a pet sometimes  but just don't like the idea of getting my hair touched or played with or petted. currently a cat. I would like to kn​ow you guys opinions and also hope everyone's day is going swell. :heart:  *glitter*  :unsure: 

• Like 1

Guest QueenJellybean

there's a lot of overlap with the pet play community & ours.

many of the folks here identify as both! 

i know i've got some kitten-like tendencies with my Papa.

• Like 1

you can be a pet an not like getting petted, that's ok

if it makes you feel better I had a cat once that loved belly rubs and hatted being pet on her head, so I don't think it's 'weird/wrong' to dislike a part of your body being touched

it's 100% ok to be a pet who doesn't like their hair being touched, is what I'm trying to say, there's no one way to do it

~zander

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Remember that pet play is just that, play. You don't have to do what real animals do. If it's your identity and that's what makes you feel like a kitten then do it. That goes for all pet play