#1 mommydomm

mommydomm

Mommy Dom

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts
    • LocationUK

Posted 25 December 2019 - 07:10 AM

Hey my name is Elisabeth and I am new to this forum. As you can probably tell, I am a dom and looking for a sub to take care of. For more Information do not be shy and message me or read  through my profile :)

I am 21 years old and from Europe. I really enjoy cosplaying, reading books, anime, watching youtube, drawing (I am studying art) .

I also enjoy just looking at the stars and enjoying the silence.

If you want to know more about me feel free to dm me! Anyone.

Hey lovely people,
    My name is Elisabeth (Lia) and I am currently looking for a little boy/girl or Little pet to take care of. I am from Europe and studying art.

About me:
    I am 21 years old, like I have mentioned above I am studying art, I love drawing since it makes me calm and feel happy. I enjoy listening to music and cosplaying as well. I watch anime and a lot of YouTube. I have been a dancer for many years, and I read books from time to time. A lot of times you would probably find me eating some good food like Pasta Carbonara or any Indian food.

My Little:
    I have been a dom for 2 and a half years now and I have got some experiences, also irl. I would call myself a Switch, since I do enjoy being dominated as well, as long as my partner would want to do that. Currently I am more into exploring my Dom side and that is why I am here, and looking for a cute baby to take care of. I do not date or interact with minors, so you should be at least 18 years old. I would love to just help you with picking an Outfit, reading you a bedtime story to you, caring for you and showering you in love and affection. I am a very loving and caring dom, but I also can be rough and strict with you if its needed. (Punishments included)
    I would love to just get some cute drawings, seeing you all happy and bouncy. Going to Zoos and watching the animals with you, watching disney movies, eating ice cream etc.
    I would do evertyhing to make my sub smile, because that is my job and I am willing to make the effort.

So if you are interested, please do not be shy and message me :)

#2 Tenten89

Tenten89

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 10 posts
    • LocationParis

Posted 25 December 2019 - 08:42 AM

Hello Mommy Dom and erry christmas !

I love your post and I'm very interesting by it :) Unfortunatly, I'm from France, but you seem to be so kind ! :) 
    I will love chat with you if you want.

Have a good day !

Xoxo

#3 queenjellybeanmonster

queenjellybeanmonster

Queen of Compersion

• Training Wheels
    • PipPipPip
    • 3176 posts
    • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 27 December 2019 - 07:55 AM

welcome to the forum! we're happy you decided to join our community!

i'm one of your friendly neighborhood mods, jellybean!

if you ever need any help, or have any questions/concerns, feel free to message myself or any other administrative staff.

we hope you find what you're looking for here!      :heart:

Kiddo at Heart. Proud Queen. Wave Worshiper.

Stuffie Collector. Literature Lover. Secret Keeper.

Space Explorer. Cinnamon Sugar Scented.

Bug Catcher. Sun Kisser. Storm Chaser.

Crayon Scribbler. Disney Dreamer.

p a n s e x u a l. p o l y a m o r o u s. p a g a n.

B o s t o n i a n. :heart: 

Happily involved with The Giant, Judas, Cyber Kitty, & Dollmaker.

Little Tiny Bean Butt Sister to Shark.

Older Sister.

tenor.gif?itemid=12609065

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mommy, dom, little one, ddlg, petplay, mommydom, sub

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users