DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Advice for being Little in public

Guest LittlePrincess21

Guest LittlePrincess21
Hey guysss so I am still new at being a little. I was wondering if y’all go out in public in little space and if so how you would keep it to where it is not so noticeable?

A lot of Littles seem to wear cute outfits and stuff like bows, hair clips, a cute shirt that makes them feel little.

If you're not comfortable dressing cute and little I've seen other littles that keep a tiny plush in their pocket to hold onto when theyre out or even just carrying one in their backpack

Hiiiiiiii so I’ve been a little for a couple years now, but I’ve just recently found a daddy who actually wants me to be little in public. Is anyone else as nervous as me?? How do you overcome it?? I’m not sure what to wear or anything like that.... help

Hiiiiiiii so I’ve been a little for a couple years now, but I’ve just recently found a daddy who actually wants me to be little in public. Is anyone else as nervous as me?? How do you overcome it?? I’m not sure what to wear or anything like that.... help

Your best bet would be to ask your daddy what he has in mind? It may be little things like making sure to hold his hand, for instance.

There's a ton of small ways to be little in public that will be noticeable by your partner but not by other people.

Here are a few examples to help you think about ideas:

1. When out walking Daddy will hold my hand but also make sure I walk just slightly behind him.

2. I have cute fox ear muffs and gloves that Daddy will have me wear in Winter.

3. I have a small stuffed fox that we have attached to my messenger bag.

4. Daddy will often diaper me before we go out. It's something other people dont even notice.

5. Daddy will order for me at restaurants.

It's all about finding things that reflect your relationship, are meaningful to you but also arent so obvious that they make people around you uncomfortable as that's not fair to them either.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Whenever I was with my Daddy, I was ‘little’. In public, he would hold my hand, he would softly speak near my ear, ‘behave now, or you’re getting a spanking’ ... and on occasion, swat my bottom, if necessary. Only twice did he ever actually pull down my pants and panties for spanking me over his knee in the park ... but both times he took me to an empty, unoccupied part of the park so not too many people were around to see me getting punished. Oh, and my Daddy never had a problem with taking me back to the car and giving my bare bottom a long hard spanking if he felt it was something that needed immediate discipline.

The advice would be ... always be on your best behavior.

Edited by kimi