DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

What DDLG things can I do to help get my boyfriend into it?

JustT

I'm quite kinky but my boyfriend is very vanilla but willing to try things. I was wondering what small things could I try to see whether he likes it or not. He is already fine with me calling him daddy and says he like's it but it would be too much to bring the whole little girl and daddy dom aspect in. 

I'm looking for some things we can try out (sexual & non-sexual) to take some steps closer to having a Ddlg relationship.

-T

Edited by JustT

i dont really have any advice to offer but the first thing i would say is you need to change that "things i can try out" to "things we can try out" because this is something you both need to talk about and want to try, im not sure if that was your intention the whole time, i just want to be sure you talk to him about it often

Guest Acenya

How widely have you discussed with your boyfriend

about the type of dynamic you're hoping to achieve?

I think the best move for you would be to be completely open

and just tell about all the things you'd like to do with him, in and out of the bedroom.

That way he gets a better idea what it would mean to be in a Dd/lg relationship with you.

Then he can express interest in the things he's willing to try,

as well as have the chance to say no if there's something he doesn't want to do.

The public stigma around this community can already seem scary to some as it is, especially to someone considered 'vanilla'. 

So, it's important that you express your personal interests to your partner rather than trying to describe a generic idea

about this kind of dynamic because the two don't always match perfectly. It'll also come across more genuine.

Edited by Acenya

Guest QueenJellybean

the first thing you can do is communicate the dynamic & your desires more openly with your partner.

show him this website.

tell him you made an account.

show him this post.

browse the forum together.

talk to each other.

good luck.

:heart: