Line Play!

Guest Pouty Kitten

Guest Pouty Kitten

Does anyone have an account with Line Play?? It's my obsession because you get to create your own avatar, decorate your room, and keep a diary. There's also fun little games and quests you get to do for more gems. If you have it, feel free to add me: cakebaby

I also attached a picture of my character in her room :3

post-142-0-55700400-1428012367_thumb.jpg

Guest Pouty Kitten

Ugh that's a new feature so you have to have friends in a room party lol...i'll invite you to my room but it will only be us :(

• 2 months later...
A little late on responding... But, my Username is ❁Dani Panda❁. I have a couple other little friends on line play! Always happy to have more!
  • Like 1

I'm Hanako on there but my house isn't as fancy as everyone else's yet. XS

Edit: Does anyone know if you can sell old stuff or not? 

• 3 weeks later...

Line Play Avatar

My avatar name is PrincessKit, I've tried to add everyone on here but I couldn't find a few of you

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone here had me as a friend on Line Play, for some reason I got logged out on my phone and couldn't get back in :(

so instead I just made a new one ^~^ my name is the same (Amelia Katherine) and my invitation code is YZ-8721-6603 :D so if we were friends before please add me again <3 and if not and you have Line Play, I'm always welcoming new friends :)

I love line play!!! My username on there is babygirl with the strawberry emoji next to it. I hope it comes up! I also added a bunch of you from this thread too :) 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kawaiifaeriepandaprincess
Are there any other littles on Line Play? That game is so fun and I'd love to have more little friends on there!