DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Being at daddy's feet

Guest MyDaddyMyWorld

Guest MyDaddyMyWorld

Just wanted feedback really. I am my daddys little girl, but also his submissive, his possession and in our understanding of the term, I also identify as his slave. That is such a broad spectrum of emotion, behaviours and aspects but yes,I am all these things and more, including the standard "vanilla" stuff.

Recently I have an all consuming urge, a need, to be at his feet.

I know this isn't a rare thing in this lifestyle, but I usually understand it to be a specific thing, showing obedience and deference to his ownership. I see pictures of it and it's always in a play oriented setting. He is sitting or standing, and she is bound, gagged etc, usually naked.

Not saying there is anything wrong with that, and maybe in one way it's a way to show it even more powerfully in a picture.

But this isn't a d/s thing to me. I want it at all times.

Yesterday we came in from the yard, where we were picking elderberries. My kids were downstairs and he was just standing in the hallway checking something on his phone.

I just had to go down on my knees on the floor and curl up there onto his feet. It wasnt even a conscious thought, I just took the opportunity.

He accepts it and understands this need. It's getting stronger and it's like an ache inside me.

Does anyone else feel this way? The first time I did it, was the day he collared me. I have no idea if that was merely a coincidence or is somehow related.

It doesn't happen often for me, but yes, sometimes I can't think of anything more comforting than being at Sir's feet! It usually happens in a submissive mindset, but sometimes it can be reassuring to be at his feet in littlespace and have him above me. It's an urge to feel physically smaller than him, for me, and it appears every so often.

Guest MyDaddyMyWorld

Yes I suppose it presents itself in different ways and for different reasons.

For me it's turned into something really big though. Like now, at work, 100 miles from him, I am aching to be there laid at his feet as he just reads the paper, does some work etc. I can feel it in my stomach.

My girl doesn't do this much but I do love it also. When I come home from work she will sometimes take my shoes off and bring me a pair of "daddy" slippers (her words for them) and put them on my feet. I love the little pampering things like that.

Guest MyDaddyMyWorld
I always take daddy's shoes off for him when we are together. Can't wait to live with him so I can do all of these things every day. Daddy has the big important job and responsibilities. He deserves to come home and have me take care of him any way I can.
  • Like 1

Confession time: my two favorite spots are curled on his lap and curled up at his feet. So for that, Daddy went out and bought me a big sparkly pink pillow to sit on when I want to sit as his feet.

For me, it's a constant 'ache' but that word usually has bad connotations to it...so maybe more of an intense desire. I do it constantly, even around family. It's a way for me to ask for comfort of my little side when i can't express it.

I've seen and heard of it a lot when the little or sub has started reaching into sub space. Yes there is a power differential there, but it's also where we as littles can go and seek comfort knowing this big tall Daddy (in relation to us being at their feet) will protect us from whatever threat is out there or within our own minds.

• Like 2

Guest MyDaddyMyWorld

I wouldn't do it around family. I am in my forties and have children. Just not socially acceptable.

But yes I suppose it's just my version of subtle subspace. Nothing sexual, not after being intimate (although the first time I did it, it was)

Just a basic need any time of day, any situation etc.

Guest Pouty Kitten

I love being at Daddy's feet, too. It makes me feel obedient and submissive so I tend to sit at his feet when he's reading on his chair, playing video games, or just watching TV.

Guest MyDaddyMyWorld

Yes I would say it's mostly a submissive thing, an extension of my subservience to him. Last night we were together and I fell asleep at his feet in bed as he did some work on his laptop.

Such a feeling of contentment and rightness.

• Like 1

One day I hope to collar my forever babygirl, and have her kneeling on her comfy pillow by my feet, her head resting on my knee, my hand stroking her hair as she listens to the tinkle of ice cubes in my glass, thinking it sounds like wind chimes on the breeze.
  • Like 1

Guest MyDaddyMyWorld
Me too. I just spent the weekend with him and last night I fell asleep curled up at his feet on the bed like I did last weekend too. It's an actual need both physically and mentally

• 1 month later...
Guest Miss Braid

I do hate to necro a topic, but it's generally alright here, and I really wanted to talk about this again.

I've lately become quite fixated on this, and exploring (at least mentally) more what I really am interested in this way. 

I daydream a lot about resting on (dom's) shoes, the feeling of the laces pressed to my face. I daydream about sitting at his feet and looking up to him while he reads, or talks to me. 

I also, in a sort of related way, daydream about this: About him wearing some kind of boots and me taking care of them, really good care of them for him, keeping them if he had to go for some reason. And him playfully putting his boot on my head/shoulder and saying, "Whatcha doing down there?"

Can anyone relate to the second half of this?

Nah, I think it's normal.

How I got into kink in the first place was because I was experiencing strong urges to kneel or place myself at a lower level. These days I will often lay a blanket down on the floor and grab a stuffy, it's just part of getting into the mindset for me. I see ddlg as a branch off d/s anyway and kneeling is common practice, but it doesn't mean you have to. The whole point is to embrace this side of yourself, parts of you that you may not have even realised you were neglecting.

I can relate to the boot 'worship' of sorts but I have to be pretty deep in the mindset. And that was something I didn't even realise I had in me until I way in scene and he just encouraged me to unlace his shoes and take off his socks, then I realised the motions were comforting. When I'm having a tantrum or being grumpy because I'm not getting enough attention I've been known to bury my face full on in his shoes, haha!

Guest MyDaddyMyWorld

Its strange, I don't "do" feet, but along with needing to be at his feet, I have noticed myself taking real notice of his shoes etc. I need to take his shoes and boots off for him, I am transfixed as he laces them up etc.

I would say its very normal within this type of dynamic.

Yes, it's deference, its being lower than him in that sense. Its very metaphorical and symbolic.

I am so lucky to be experiencing all these new feels ngs with a man that is so encouraging, and loves to see me making new discoveries alongside him :)

Again, thank you both for your thoughts.