Favourite little shows?

RobbieBobbie

• 5 months later...
if im really little I enjoy fancy Nancy. but as more of a middle I like steven universe, the loud house, star against the forces of evil, ect.

Guest notsoweirdnikki

I watch the shows I used to love (and still love) when I was in my younger years - Wonder Pets, Higglytown Heroes, Backyardigans, Dibo the Gift Dragon, Phineas and Ferb, Yo Gabba Gabba and the like. But, every now and then I'd watch the new ones like Doc McStuffins, Sofia the First, and We Bare Bears. 

Oooh! Tiny Planets and Sesame Street are ones that just tickle my little side naturally.  :heart:

• 1 month later...

Right now, I love watching The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack...especially cuz it kinda grosses Mommy out, but the art is gorgeous and it's really cute when it's not being, uh, gross!

• Like 1

Right now, I love watching The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack...especially cuz it kinda grosses Mommy out, but the art is gorgeous and it's really cute when it's not being, uh, gross!

Yesss! I love this show!! Sometimes, I'll swing my boobs in my boyfriend's face while chanting "Hyp-no-tiiize, hyp-no-tiiize.." in Dr. Barber's voice.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest littlebunny84

I really like to watch Adventure Time.  Jake is my hero, I wish I could be as laid back as he is.  I really like to watch anime when I'm feeling little and lately I watched the movie Sumikko Gurashi.  It's the sweetest movie and I like it for nap time a lot!  Oh, and I really like Ben and Holly, too.  :)

• 2 weeks later...

Cartoons from my childhood. Arthur is fun to watch even though I was nearing my pre-teens as it came out. Adventure Time is a cartoon I like. Rocko's Modern Life, Rugrats.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...