•  

• Photo

Melanin Princess looking for daddy

daddy kitten illinois

• Please log in to reply
    3 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 CutiePie3

CutiePie3

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 11:29 AM

Little age (If applicable):3-6 
    Name: Kam
    Role: Little
    Years experience (If applicable): 1
    Preferred Nickname(s): bunny, carebear, princess
    Orientation: straight
    Looking for: daddy dom
    --------------------------------------------
    Hi, I am currently waiting to leave for college in January. I plan on studying animals to become a veterinarian or something in that nature. I am 18 and I would like to do online or offline depending on the situation. I can eithere be very shy or really bubbly and talkative depending on my mood. It is important to say that I can be disobedient at times because I am a bit of a brat.  I am into animals, gaming, stuffies, and anything pink. I would like to find a daddy who is very caring, and supportive. I also love to be spoiled with attention all the time. 

#2 The Perennial Princess

The Perennial Princess

Papa's Baby Princess

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 470 posts
    • LocationNortheast

Posted 25 September 2015 - 12:43 PM

I would recommend exploring the site and getting involved in some of the other discussions on this website. Users who do so have a much better chance of finding a partner. It's a fun community and I'm sure you would enjoy yourself beyond the personals section.  :)

Posted Image<br /><br /><span style='font-size: 14px;'><strong class='bbc'><span style='font-family: georgia'><span style='color: #808080'>The</span><span style='color: #fff0f5'> </span></span></strong><span style='font-family: georgia'><strong class='bbc'><span style='color: #ffcccc'>baby</span></strong><span style='color: #808080'> </span></span><strong class='bbc'><span style='font-family: georgia'><span style='color: #808080'>princess:</span><span style='color: #add8e6'> </span><a href='http://babybearest.tumblr.com' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'><span style='color: #add8e6'>Tumblr</span></a><span style='color: #add8e6'> </span><span style='color: #808080'>(devoted to my writing and my own little world)</span></span></strong></span><br /><br /><span style='font-size: 14px;'><strong class='bbc'><span style='font-family: georgia'><span style='color: #808080'>Posted Image</span></span></strong></span>

#3 domdaddyadam

domdaddyadam

• Members
    • Pip
    • 8 posts
    • LocationIllinois

Posted 25 September 2015 - 05:00 PM

Hey I am also from Illinois feel free to pm me maybe we can chat and get to know each other better :)

#4 The Perennial Princess

The Perennial Princess

Papa's Baby Princess

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 470 posts
    • LocationNortheast

Posted 25 September 2015 - 05:25 PM

Hey I am also from Illinois feel free to pm me maybe we can chat and get to know each other better :)

Please don't respond to personals with a one liner. Try telling the OP about your interests, hobbies, goals, etc. Why are you responding to their ad? What piqued your interest? "Hi, I'm looking for a little/daddy" generally doesn't entice a response from the OP either for it shows a lack of effort and raises the concern that this is a blanket message pasted onto seven other threads within the hour. 

Posted Image<br /><br /><span style='font-size: 14px;'><strong class='bbc'><span style='font-family: georgia'><span style='color: #808080'>The</span><span style='color: #fff0f5'> </span></span></strong><span style='font-family: georgia'><strong class='bbc'><span style='color: #ffcccc'>baby</span></strong><span style='color: #808080'> </span></span><strong class='bbc'><span style='font-family: georgia'><span style='color: #808080'>princess:</span><span style='color: #add8e6'> </span><a href='http://babybearest.tumblr.com' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'><span style='color: #add8e6'>Tumblr</span></a><span style='color: #add8e6'> </span><span style='color: #808080'>(devoted to my writing and my own little world)</span></span></strong></span><br /><br /><span style='font-size: 14px;'><strong class='bbc'><span style='font-family: georgia'><span style='color: #808080'>Posted Image</span></span></strong></span>

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: daddy, kitten, illinois

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users