DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Hi older newbie to DDlg

Guest Sky-at-Night

Guest Sky-at-Night

Hi,

My name is Sky and I'm 60 years old.

Tbh I'm not sure if I'm a little or not as I'm still exploring this side of me, having only fairly recently felt the need to be a submissive I then became attracted by the caring and nurturing side of the DDlg dynamic. But I know I'm not into many of the things associated with younger little ages.

So I'm on this site to find out more about littles, especially older ones and to make friends, especially with anyone over 40ish. Having fallen into this world accidentally I feel like I have so much to find out and so much catching up to do.

If anyone can point me in the direction of any useful forums or if anyone has thoughts or experience they would like to share with me I would be very grateful...

Sky xxx

Guest QueenJellybean

welcome to the forum! we're happy you decided to join our community!

i'm one of your friendly neighborhood mods, jellybean!

if you ever need any help, or have any questions/concerns, feel free to message myself or any other administrative staff.

we hope you find what you're looking for here!        :heart:

I think the best would be to simply open up a thread for over 40s/50s littles and see if anyone from this community answers. It might be just the thing that would prompt older littles to come out and join for a community within the community. xx