• This topic is locked This topic is locked
    3 replies to this topic

#1 Namir_119

Namir_119

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 13 posts

Posted 18 March 2020 - 08:20 AM

I always wondered if something was wrong with me like that I was too tender or patient or kind to the point of losing myself somewhere between role play and relationships. I recently met someone online who enjoyed being an online little. She explained this community to me and I felt like my eyes were opened. We role played together online enough for me to realize this is an important part of who I am. Then she told me her age in real life and I was uncomfortable with how much older I am, so now Iā€™m not sure what to do next. I feel amazing though and ready to be a patient dd, on an occasional online basis, to a little who is older than 10. I hope this fits within the community guidelines. In real life Iā€™m 40 and live in southeast US.

Edited by Namir_119, 18 March 2020 - 08:28 AM.

#2 Little kaiya

Little kaiya

Daddy Wolf's little pink champagne fox

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 827 posts
    • LocationCanada

Posted 18 March 2020 - 08:39 AM

Age is a relative thing once both parties reach the legal age. Honestly, my Daddy is 21 years younger than me but it doesn't change how much we love one another. If you're both legal age and comfortable with what you're doing then don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

If either of you aren't comfortable then that's an important adult to adukt conversation before things go further.
    Little kaiya šŸ’–šŸ¦ŠšŸ’–

#3 Guest_QueenJellybean_*

Guest_QueenJellybean_*
    • Guests

Posted 18 March 2020 - 09:11 AM

welcome to the forum! we're happy you decided to join our community!

i'm one of your friendly neighborhood administrators, jellybean!

if you ever need any help, or have any questions/concerns, feel free to message myself or any other administrative staff.

we hope you find what you're looking for here!      :heart:

#4 Guest_themittenman_*

Guest_themittenman_*
    • Guests

Posted 20 March 2020 - 11:47 AM

I agree with Little Kaiya. I'm a 47yo daddy and have had little half my age. The important thing is ensuring that there is a connection between both people. The rest usually sorts itself out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users