DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Dream of Daddy ddlg/bdsm -Sexual Romance W/Triggers Short

It's just a teensy bit sexual and TRIGGER WARNINGS FOR painful bare bottom spanking, crying, & aftercare as a babygirl, ...but it's all mine and just to cover my butt I definitely DO NOT sell my writing or steal it from others. Its just for fun hope you like <3 )

I couldn't see his face, tears were tracking down my face and I was blinded.... my spankin's really hurt.

As Daddy picked me up from his lap he held me close and rubbed my back comfortingly in small circles.

"It'll be alright babygirl. Let it out. You know Daddy's not mad at you. All is forgiven."

His large rough hands making me feel so small, running over the roundness of my ass now. Calming the storm of emotions within, for both of us. Daddy would never spank or punish in anger, I trust that, I trust him beyond anything.

"There, there babygirl that's it."

It hurt so bad, but it was my fault. I knew it. I had my rules to keep me healthy and safe.

"I-I'm sssorry D-daddy." I say through my sobs.

"I know baby. I know sweet girl..."

He sighs heavily, hands running soothingly over me sending tingles of warmth throughout.

"Daddy doesn't like when his babygirl breaks rules. Then he has to punish her. That's because he cares little one."

He loves me. He's the only one that shows how much. So even though my spankin' hurt my booty, and its bright red I'm sure...

His words soothed the ache.

Everywhere....

Sniffling into his shirt I snuggle closer.

He brings one hand slowly up my back to my neck putting it in my wavy locks.

Then grabs a fistful of hair firm, yet gently brings my face to him.

"Daddy loves you sweet girl never forget that."

Foreheads touching together he brings his lips to mine and possesses me like only my Daddy could do...

Edited by Toodles92
  • Like 1

Agreed!

Then when you finally find one with a good plot..sometimes..the characters have no build, or the wording throws you off. Ugh.

(That's why I'm always open to creative criticism, you see what the writer can't at times.)

I've been putting chapters together to post on here so I hope you don't think I forgot about you