DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Anyone in a non-DDlg relationship? What are your outlets?

boundnotbroken

I'm curious if there's anyone else like me out there who is in a non-DDlg relationship but still identifying as a Daddy or a little. I mentioned this in my intro, but that would be where I'm at now, and I'm trying to find fulfilling, appropriate outlets for being little. Silly as it might sound, my only outlet for it right now is therapy... yeah, that seems weird, but it is what it is. I am never intentionally little... it's really just who I am. If I let myself be me, that's what happens. It's nice to have the safe place in therapy where I can just be who I am, but I'd really like to find other appropriate outlets.

Guest XxRWBYxX

um well thearpy is a good one but i think the chat is good to it filled of little's and middles somwhat i think and a few daddy so u have a mix of all, and there more ways but i cant think of anymore 

I am in a non ddlg marriage and I have been able to have an online Daddy. I know it's not the same as in person but it gives me the outlet I need. And my wife is willing to let me wear when I want as long as the kids are not there lol

What works for you depends on who you are. If therapy is working for you, then stick with it :)

As others have suggested, talking with other littles can help too. I was married for four years to someone who isn't interested in this scene, and I'll level with you and say it wasn't easy. Our needs didn't coincide and while we were best friends through all of it, that ultimately killed the relationship. I wasn't prepared to look outside of the marriage for any kind of outlet, least of all talking to someone online - it felt like cheating.

Does your partner know about your little side? Because if they do, that will make things a lot easier. From experience, I'll suggest to you that not communicating is dangerous. I can see how a therapist would make a good outlet; someone to talk to in confidence, someone to 'let go' with. Very best of luck with it OP!