DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Anyone have any ideas for activities for littles when in "non-hooman" head space (aka kitten, puppy etc. head space)?

ValesKittenEEvee

I have been on the site for a while...and sometime see my little friends talk about being a "kitten" or other kind of "different" little....

Well now you've got me curious...

Does anyone have any suggestions for someone who wants to learn more about being a "kitten" or other type of "non-traditional little" and things they can do to enjoy "kittenspace" (insert other kinds of non-hooman littles) alone or with someone who is LDR currently?

I have many questions and am looking to speak to other littles/Daddies/Mommies more experienced with this kind of "head space" than myself.

This question is both personal and professional...since i do BDSM relationship coaching and want to better be able to help clients if this topic ever comes up and it is not an area i am currently knowledge about. Yes I have done googling to answer my own questions...but i am be more knowledgeable than just the info you get on blogs answers 101 you find on the web.

Any thoughts or insight would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Ryan of Loxely aka MiddlEve

Edited by EveElution4Ever

- going outside in the sun

- Curling up on a really fluffy blanket and taking a nap

- Having someone reward me with goldfish snacks

- Going to the lake (without swimming because my pet self is scared of water)

Just a few things that I enjoy.

Hope it helps!

I love all those ideas...especially the goldfish snack!!

(i have not had those in ages!)

i also totally get the water thing..my "adultself" can swim but i can totally see my "petself" not being a fan. i've always described my relationship with water as being "a a drown/soaked cat"..ha...

Thanks for the suggestions...

So you can research petplay and find a wide variety of approaches. I’m a pup and an otter myself. Pup loves to romp around, play tug, walks, throw ball, and get pets and cuddles. Otter is a work in progress but definitely very vocal, wants snuggles, and super wriggly. I’ve been a handler to two kittens and one of my best friends is a kitten too. All three have different approaches to petplay. One was calm and just wanted affection, the other would brat to get reprimands, and the other is a more feral and dominant cat. Roomie is a lynx and so fluctuates between affectionate and sadistic. I know ponies, pups, and foxes too. I’ve been involved in my petplay community for a while so am super open to teach and answer questions.

I know some littles overlap their little and pet spaces but others don’t so activities can vary drastically.

Edited by LittlePupRune

So you can research petplay and find a wide variety of approaches. I’m a pup and an otter myself. Pup loves to romp around, play tug, walks, throw ball, and get pets and cuddles. Otter is a work in progress but definitely very vocal, wants snuggles, and super wriggly. I’ve been a handler to two kittens and one of my best friends is a kitten too. All three have different approaches to petplay. One was calm and just wanted affection, the other would brat to get reprimands, and the other is a more feral and dominant cat. Roomie is a lynx and so fluctuates between affectionate and sadistic. I know ponies, pups, and foxes too. I’ve been involved in my petplay community for a while so am super open to teach and answer questions.

I know some littles overlap their little and pet spaces but others don’t so activities can vary drastically.

i have done a few days of research online about the petplay community before reaching out to the wider community here. I feel its best to get as many question answered yourself first before seeking help of others. I posted this topics to reach out here for a more personal connection after doing a few days of web browsing.

Thanks for the advice. Can i reach out to you LittlePupRune? i don't want to send a friend request without asking first.

i have done a few days of research online about the petplay community before reaching out to the wider community here. I feel its best to get as many question answered yourself first before seeking help of others. I posted this topics to reach out here for a more personal connection after doing a few days of web browsing.

Thanks for the advice. Can i reach out to you LittlePupRune? i don't want to send a friend request without asking first.

Of course!