Hello! New Kitten ^.^

theplagued

Hi guys ^.^

My name is Mikki, but my Daddy calls me Princess. I'm eighteen years old and I've been with my first and only Daddy for a little over a year. I love him so much! Please don't call him Daddy though, that's my job. "Tony" or "Antonio" is fine for him! He's a sweetie pie most of the time, but he likes to punish me when I'm bad, and sometimes when I'm not. It's okay though, I like the punishment! 

I'm from Florida but I moved to South Carolina, land of the conservative assholes, when I was eight years old. Everything about the South pisses me off- the racism, blaring sexism, transmisogyny, among other things. I get really mean when people make jokes about that kind of stuff... Daddy says I'm "too headstrong", but he respects what I think and say, like all Daddies should!

Anyway, feel free to message me. This Kitten doesn't bite (she's not allowed to).

Guest XxRWBYxX

Welcome to the website and forums, hope u enjoy it here and make lots of friends, btw love the comment about south carolina, it liturally made me laugh so hard.

Hi Mikki! Unfortunately, bad people are everywhere. I live in the South as well, and I know quite a few awesome people. But, it is great that you stand up to those who make inappropriate comments. Hope you enjoy your time here!

"Please don't call him daddy, that's my job" SOOOO something I would say! lmao

I would love to be friends with you if you're looking for little friends! :)