DDlg Forum & Community Summer Fun !

Smol girl in big California

Ranavende

Hellos! I will start out by saying I am excited to meet you all and spend some time with others in the community. I discovered ddlg a few years ago and am certain it is where I am meant to be. I have always been a little/middle and once I realized there was a whole culture where I would fit in so easily? Yes!

My name is Ash and I am 32 from California. I am a nerdy and artsy little/middle/prey who enjoys ice cream far too much. In my free time I like watching tv shows and movies, doing puzzles, reading fantasy stories, writing, being outdoors (as long as there is shade or I will become a lobster version of Ash), traveling, and playing games of varying sorts. My living is made in the performing arts and I love theatre, music, dance... all of it!

I hope to make some new friends as this journey has been difficult in some ways. I am actually rather shy (don't let the heroic display of talking about myself fool you). I have made friendships and entered into dynamics only to have those people ghost me. I want to work on myself so that I can still open myself to a new dynamic, but if it ends badly for me to not be so utterly devastated as I have been. I have walls up, but I don't want to tear them down, I want to give specific people keys. Hopefully this community will restore my faith and help me to find the self worth I need to have a healthy dynamic as I go.

I love being asked questions and please feel free to message me to get to know more! *shares cookies with everyone*

• Like 1

Hey Ash, welcome and best wishes! Stay safe and feel free to let me know if I can be of any help!

• Like 1