DDlg Forum & Community Summer Fun !

*gay noises*

Guest Reiki

Guest Reiki

Hellu!

Sorry for the title but I see so many Hi's and Hellos here, it's getting meh x3

Not trying to shame anyone really, I'm not much more creative

Still, hei! You can call me Reiki here! I suck at introductions but here we go :3

I haven't been too active in the CGL scene, despite being in a Discord server dedicated to it, as I'm still figuring things out I felt ashamed for due to the wrong people being around me. Buuuut it's getting better and right now I have people who accept me for who and what I am! I hope you guys have such people too!

So yeah, I am pretty unexperienced but I hope to get to know more (especially about myself) once some stuff in my life has been settled! Until then, I hope I can make some friends here! I definitely know that I'm a brat tho once my initial shyness goes poof hehe Though I believe that might change over time with experience qwq

To my interests count typical otaku stuff (ya know, anime, manga, cosplay, I LOVE vocaloid!) and I also love anthros (furry alarm lol) tho I just love animals in general! I love anything animal-related, just, animals!

And sweets. I love sweets a bit too much! But it's okay! I share them if you're nice!

Uh, I already mentioned I suck at introductions.. What else do people add??

Uuuuh preferred pronouns are any, really, I know most people use she but I also like being "treated like a boy" or just, I dunno, I grew up with no gender restrictions or expectations and it was never a topic (aka I was too oblivious to pick up stuff from others) and I honestly miss that time <:3

So try to not expect anything from me and I'll surprise you over and over again ଘ(੭ˊ꒳​ˋ)੭✧

By the way, I am really good at breathing! It's my favorite hobby! It doesn't always go suuuuper well but most of the time I'm really amazing at it :0

Okay, Mission Failed Successfully!

I'll try having a look around and hopefully find some people but I'm like still extremely shy when it comes to taking the first step so yeah, I appreciate small helpful pushes like very much!

P.S.: I love writing a lot as I am an artist too but I kept myself short for this one to be honest :3

Guest DaddysSweetpea16

Hellooo!

I’m new here too. I honestly suck at people, so yeah there’s that. I’m married to my Daddy, more of a middle than a little, I also love animals! We have basically a mini-zoo so yeah! I’m shy and socially awkward most of the time. I’ve been involved in DDlg for a good while, but always looking for new friends.

aaaaa! I also love vocaloid and I saw some of the composers u like~ I love kikuo's stuff too.  and Mitchie-M and Pinocchio-P and soooo many others ahhh.  Soooo much fanart lol.  I also write and draw (traditionally and digitally and currently in a furry art chain project on insta even though I don't have much experience with stuff like that but it is nice learning about it) I hope it is alright, but I sent you a Friend Request. I hope we can chat more. 

Guest Reiki

Hellooo!

I’m new here too. I honestly suck at people, so yeah there’s that. I’m married to my Daddy, more of a middle than a little, I also love animals! We have basically a mini-zoo so yeah! I’m shy and socially awkward most of the time. I’ve been involved in DDlg for a good while, but always looking for new friends.

Congratz on the marriage, hope it's going well! 

A Mini zoo sounds amazing! I wish I could have one too but allergies and time are a bit of a trouble. Feel free to send me a friend request and send me a message! Would love to talk more about animals and your zoo!

aaaaa! I also love vocaloid and I saw some of the composers u like~ I love kikuo's stuff too.  and Mitchie-M and Pinocchio-P and soooo many others ahhh.  Soooo much fanart lol.  I also write and draw (traditionally and digitally and currently in a furry art chain project on insta even though I don't have much experience with stuff like that but it is nice learning about it) I hope it is alright, but I sent you a Friend Request. I hope we can chat more. 

OMG Mitchie-M and Pinocchio-P are really great too! Unusually positive for me but definitely got some catchy songs lolol

I don't mind friend requests at all, just drop me a message, looking forward to chat with you!