DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

i dont know how to do this help

maddyhexubus

i dont now how to navigate this site i dont use internet other than youtube or email or insta. im 43 irl. im bpd and schizo. im a little demon of 7 years old. i would like a owner/cg/mommy ive tried other bdsm sites but got told to look  elsewhere. i tried the chat they said make a personal but theres no section called that on here. i dont belong anywhere. just making this im crying.

Hey :) Welcome ^^

Just take your time, and explore, nobody here will tell you to "go look else where". Don't be afraid to ask questions either, we''re a friendly bunch mostly <3

• Like 1

Welcome Maddyhexubus! You are safe here and no one is going to shun you away. We're excited to welcome you to the community! =)

Poxie shared the two spots for you to navigate to so you can post a personal ad! If you click on the blue text in Poxie's post it will take you to the two pages you are looking for. The blue texts in my post here will do the same. Click the blue text that says 'Rules topic' first, make sure you read all of that information on the page.

Once you have read all of that and understand what to do, highlight and copy this section I put below:

Age (You Age Required):

Little Age:

Name:

Role:

Sexual Orientation:

Looking for:

Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other):

Number of partners I have:

Then click on Poxie's link (or this one) that says 'https://www.ddlgforu...um/6-personals/' and click 'start new topic' in that section. Then past what I mentioned above in that post, fill it out, and below it add some information and a few details about yourself below it! Things like what you are looking for, if you want them to be local or don't mind a LDR, then talk a bit about the things you love and enjoy doing!

If you need anymore help, feel free to add me as a friend and message me. I'll do my best to help you get a personal posted! =)