DDlg Forum & Community Summer Fun !

Helloooooo :)

Littlenicole40

I can’t remember if I ever said hello so...  hello!!!!  I made this account a while ago and think I’m just getting brave enough to stop mostly lurking. I’m new to this and accepting this side of myself....  a work in progress.  I hope to make new friends and make some little friends who are older too for real life ages.  I’m 40 and feel kind of alone as a too grown up little.  

• Like 3

Hi Nicole! Welcomes to the community!

And you’re literally never too old to be a Little. You can only be “too young” haha :heart:

Hope you find it easy to navigate through the site.

Hi Nicole! Welcomes to the community!

And you’re literally never too old to be a Little. You can only be “too young” haha :heart:

Hope you find it easy to navigate through the site.

Thank you!!!  And I think maybe I mean like I feel like I’m alone or too old because I don’t see or haven’t met others my age that were the littles.

Oh nu, I understood what you meant. There are a fair few 40+ Little members though. Unfortunately I think they end up leaving because the presence of younger Littles is a lot more concentrated. But it's just generational gaps and the younger people growing up with having a strong social media presence being the norm, so they talk a lot more and post a lot more.

I think older and more experienced members tend to kinda drift into the background. So it's not that there aren't many, they just aren't usually quite as "loud". lol

Anyways, it's nice to meet you. Hope you find whatever you're looking for e.e

Oh nu, I understood what you meant. There are a fair few 40+ Little members though. Unfortunately I think they end up leaving because the presence of younger Littles is a lot more concentrated. But it's just generational gaps and the younger people growing up with having a strong social media presence being the norm, so they talk a lot more and post a lot more.

I think older and more experienced members tend to kinda drift into the background. So it's not that there aren't many, they just aren't usually quite as "loud". lol

Anyways, it's nice to meet you. Hope you find whatever you're looking for e.e

That makes sense.  :) Thank you and nice to meet you! Hoping to make some friends definitely and just chat with people like minded.  

• Like 1

Hey Lil Nicole, welcome and best wishes! Stay safe and feel free to let me know if I can be of any help!

Hey Lil Nicole, welcome and best wishes! Stay safe and feel free to let me know if I can be of any help!

Thank you!!  :) 

Guest QueenJellybean

welcome to the forum! we're happy you decided to join our community!

i'm one of your friendly neighborhood administrators, jellybean!

if you ever need any help, or have any questions/concerns, feel free to message myself or any other administrative staff.

we hope you find what you're looking for here!    :heart:

• Like 1