DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Kricketot

Hi there! Name's Masha, I'm 26 and from Canada land. 

I'm pretty much new to everything around here, I'm a professional late bloomer. It's kind of a long story, but let's just say there's been little room in my life for self-discovery until now, and I've only really begun to explore this side of myself (and BDSM in general) recently. 

Littlespace brings me a huge sense of comfort. I'm all about the "little" parts of being a little: plushie cuddles, kiddie games and shows, toys, colouring, bubble baths, onesies and pacis, you name it. As for the actual BDSM part of the dynamic, well... I'm starting to feel like a bit of an odd one, as I may be a little and enjoy being babied, but I'm by no means a true submissive. I'm bratty at best, a switch through and through, and I'm beginning to enjoy being in charge more often than not.

I'm in an extremely happy relationship with my fiance / Big Bro (who's also just joined here) and I'm interested in learning more about the lifestyle so we can craft a dynamic that's uniquely us. I'd also love to make friends here, especially ones who might be close by!   

I really like to play video games, both recent, retro, and somewhere in between, I have a lot of "grandma hobbies" like needlepoint and gardening, and I'm a huge nature lover.  I adore being outside. 

What else can I say to make myself sound interesting? Uh....I've been to Japan and left a big ol' piece of my heart there and want to visit Thailand next, I desperately need a haircut, and grad school has pretty much taken over my life. Yeah, nevermind, I'm not interesting. 

Looking forward to meeting you! 

Edited by Mashapon