#1 Mr.Crane

Mr.Crane

Mr. Ari Crane

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts
    • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 24 June 2020 - 06:11 PM

Hi! My name is Ari. I'm 22 years old. I have short, dark brown hair, brown eyes, and tan skin. I'm 6'2", skinny, not very muscular.

I've never done a big long intro before, so I'm sorry if I give too much or too little info.

Ddlg - I am a daddy dom. I can also be an owner for pets and slaves. I use to be switch, but the submissive part of me has pretty much died. It's still there, but it takes a very specific kind of person to bring that out. 99% of the time I'm dom. I am a very affectionate daddy/owner. I love to love. I love to be sweet to my littlels and reward them when they're good. But I will absolutely punish them when they are naughty. I don't do well with bratty. Being a brat gets you the bad kind of punishment. The rare exceptions being times where they're very obviously just being cute and playful and don't really mean it. I know that every little, pet, and slave is different, so rules will be made as the relationship goes on. I am a VERY sexual person. I'm pretty much always in the mood. This doesn't mean that my subs will have to always reciprocate that every time I want it. It just means that I will never not want it. I am a man of many kinks, so to any subs interested, don't be afraid to ask to try different things. I'm in a position in my life where travel is very difficult. And not just because of quarantine. It's not forever, but it does mean that most interactions will have to be through text and rp. I can't really think of too much else to say about me as a dom... So I suppose I'll move on to me as a person when I'm not being a dom to my subs. Oh! One last thing. I am polyamorous, but I am perfectly fine with a monogamous relationship. I am also very single at the moment, and looking.

Non ddlg- I am a nerd, a geek, and a gamer. I love Marvel, Star Wars, LOTR, Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Supernatural, etc. I love Assassin's Creed, Halo, Borderlands, Destiny, Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Far Cry, etc. I love anime, but I haven't seen nearly as many as I'd like to. I love sleeping in, watching netflix and youtube. Oh, I'm also a huuuuge tabletop rpg fan. Only ever played d&d and vtm. But I absolutely loved them both. I've had an itch for a while now to play some more. Uh... Let's see. I'm multitalented. I sing, write, draw, drum, and act. Though I'm best at singing. The rest I'm honestly just decent at in my opinion. I make lots of bad jokes, sex jokes, and puns. I also have a dark sense of humor. I can be very sarcastic. But I almost always make sure it's obvious that I'm joking. I'm running out of things to say because it's late and I'm exhausted. Send me a friend request if you want to talk, or are interested in being my sub, or if you just happen to read this while needing a shoulder to cry on. Oh. There's a fact about me. Shoulder to cry on. Been one my whole life. I'm very use to being the advice giver. 

Edited by Mr.Crane, 24 June 2020 - 10:37 PM.

My friends call me Ari.

#2 TDaddy

TDaddy

Open for a chat!

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 30 posts
    • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 08 July 2020 - 10:24 PM

Welcome to the website :) 

• Mr.Crane likes this

#3 QueenJellybean

QueenJellybean

Queen of Compersion

• Training Wheels
    • PipPipPip
    • 3227 posts
    • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted Yesterday, 08:13 AM

welcome to the forum! we're happy you decided to join our community!

i'm one of your friendly neighborhood administrators, jellybean!

if you ever need any help, or have any questions/concerns, feel free to message myself or any other administrative staff.

we hope you find what you're looking for here!     :heart:

Kiddo at Heart. Proud Queen. Wave Worshiper.

Stuffie Collector. Literature Lover. Secret Keeper.

Space Explorer. Cinnamon Sugar Scented.

Bug Catcher. Sun Kisser. Storm Chaser.

Crayon Scribbler. Disney Dreamer.

p a n s e x u a l. p o l y a m o r o u s. p a g a n.

B o s t o n i a n. :heart: 

I submit to Sir. 

He's a robot. 

Don't ask.

Happily involved with The Giant, Honeybee, & Dollmaker.

Little Tiny Bean Butt Sister to Shark.

Older Sister to Kaori.

tenor.gif?itemid=12609065

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Introduction, New, Daddy, Owner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users