•  

• Photo

Daddy Looking for advice on introducing littles to each other (poly family)

ddlg abdl poly ddlg family advice question

• Please log in to reply
    4 replies to this topic

#1 ryankinder1275

ryankinder1275

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts
    • LocationWaterloo Ontario Canada

Posted 27 June 2020 - 04:39 PM

Hi! Ive recently started my first poly ddlg family, and Ive created a gc for the three of us to talk. Im noticing the two littles arent really talking to each other, probably cause they are shy and they are new to poly families as well. I am wondering if anyone has any advice on how to get them talking? I tried some icebreakers like favorite animals and such, but didnt really work. I was wondering if maybe there were some rules I could implement that might get them interacting? If anyone has some advice, please comment or PM it to me, thanks so much!

#2 RavenclawPrincess

RavenclawPrincess

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 233 posts
    • LocationUSA

Posted 27 June 2020 - 04:42 PM

If it were me, I would have wanted to be comfortable with the other little before entering an actual partnership. It honestly does help A LOT to know everyone well enough before partnering. Maybe try a little playdate or something?

• Sweetieheart and TheLittlestBelle like this

image0.gif

#3 ryankinder1275

ryankinder1275

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts
    • LocationWaterloo Ontario Canada

Posted 27 June 2020 - 04:45 PM

If it were me, I would have wanted to be comfortable with the other little before entering an actual partnership. It honestly does help A LOT to know everyone well enough before partnering. Maybe try a little playdate or something?

Yea thats probably the right way to do it... but well here we are haha! I started ddlg relationships with them first so i kinda know each other. And ideas for online playdates? 

#4 PrincessAurora

PrincessAurora

Brat Princess/Site Cosmetologist

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 73 posts
    • LocationSan Diego, ca

Posted 27 June 2020 - 04:52 PM

so basically your trying to get them into a triad it sounds?

you can't really force it though, if there's no chemistry there is no chemistry and you will have to figure out a solution.

like i'm in a poly,  my girlfriend has two boyfriends, we don't interact outside of just chatting casually. 

but also to be honest, you shouldn't of started any kind of relationship with out speaking to the girls first and even seeing if it was ok with them for you to start this kind of relationship up

• LittlePupRune, Satan and TheLittlestBelle like this
    cosplayer, hair stylist, gamer, nerd

#5 GlitterMonster

GlitterMonster

Monster

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 83 posts
    • LocationCanada

Posted 29 June 2020 - 06:09 AM

I agree with everyones advice here. Poly is a lot of work, trust, and of course poly individuals. Since you have already attempted to force the triad, I would suggest having a conversation with them, explain what you would like. How you want them to interact, set up play dates for the two of them, maybe get a playdate with the two of them plus a friend little.

Also talk to them separately about what they want in a relationship, and in a poly relationship.

Don't create a rule to force them to talk it has potential to make it worse.

As for an online play date, it may depend in what you use to communicate. They could play an online game together, you could roleplay an outing together.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ddlg, abdl, poly, ddlg family, advice, question

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users