•  

• Photo

Little puppy looking for a caregiver!

puppy lb boy

• Please log in to reply
    No replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 DIDAlex

DIDAlex

Puppy / Little

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts
    • LocationKentucky

Posted 13 October 2015 - 04:30 PM

Little age (If applicable): 9 - 17 (depends on the day)
    Name: Alex
    Role:  Little / Puppy
    Years experience (If applicable): I had about 6 months experience as someone's slave, in a master/slave relationship, but it didn't last, due to other issues in the relationship. I have never gotten to have a dad before though. That's what I really want. Someone who I can love and who will love me too.
    Preferred Nickname(s): Usually I like to be called Chief. It makes me feel special and important when I'm in little-space. :)
    Orientation: Bisexual
    Looking for: A daddy, or maybe even a mommy or other caregiver, open to specific type (more or less dominant, more or less strict, etc.). I'm open to if you're polyamorous too.
    --------------------------------------------

I love reading, writing, and drawing. I also like table-top RPGs, playing board games, going adventuring or traveling, blogging, playing almost any games or with toys (in little-space), learning new skills, linguistics, and music. I love most genres of music and could listen all day. I also love animals, but especially dogs. I identify a lot with them, and love how they can love unconditionally. I want to be more like that.

Right now I work full time in healthcare, but I have evenings free. What I'm really looking for is someone who can show me affection, help me feel important and useful, teach me new things so I feel nurtured, and play with me, sexually and non.  Thanks for reading!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: puppy, lb, boy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users