*smiles*

littlewildmermaid

Thank you Ashwee, Sophie, and Kitten Cupcake *cute names by the way*! I'm so happy to have found this space, and I can't wait to get to know everyone! *hugs* :3

Thank you so much for the welcome ddlgdoodles! Love you sign! I look forward to talking with you as well! :) 

Happy almost Easter to you as well nxsxexw! Also, thank you kindly kindly for the compliment on my tumblr, i have kind of a tumblr addiction but some are clearly NSFW. *blush* Do you have a tumblr (or more)? :) 

Guest nxsxexw

No tumblr mainly due to the fact that I'd probably spend all my days finding things I'd like to add to it. I didn't see anything that was nsfw on your tumblr... are you speaking about some others that you like?

Do you get to have an Easter basket with yumy treats in it?

Welcome littlewildmermaid! Your siggy is cute and it looks a lot like you (I'm assuming your picture is of you :3)

Thank you special-blackbitkitten! Yeppers that is me in the pic. You can't see my crutches though so that part is weird. You have have given some very good advice on threads and I wanted you to know I'll "like" it as soon as I'm allowed. (i went over the limit yesterday it seems) Oh the siggy is from... http://www.azaleasdolls.com/game_mermaidmixnmatch.html *hug*

• Like 1