HAI :3 Please read me<3

Guest littlewolfie

Guest littlewolfie

I'm WOLFIE (:

I made this account a couple months ago; Sadly,  I have been sort of inactive on here D: 

Part of the reason I stopped coming on this forum, was that some of the Daddy's on here were far too possessive over me with very little knowledge of me as a person. I am fairly new to the DDLG community and perhaps went about learning more about the lifestyle the wrong way (trying to talk to a lot of different Daddys to learn more about what they like.) I think the time I have taken to come in tune with my little side and reflect on my character defects, assets, and interests...I alone have formed a better understanding of what I am looking for out of a DDLG relationship. I am not only interested in a sexual relationship with a Daddy..

If you call yourself a Daddy Dom but your only interest is purely sexual then you're not a Daddy for me. The reason I am so attracted to the dynamic of a DDLG relationship is because of the nurturing, intimate, and possessive manner of the relationship. I have only shared my story with some of the very few people on this forum that were willing to listen to me and take the time to understand my wants and needs...that IS a daddy...Unfortunately I have been inactive and sort of lost contact with some of the more wholesome people on here..............buuuuuuuuuuut noooooowww I have a new phone that isn't as old as dinosaurs and I have a KIK account to make keeping in touch with people far far aways a little easier :3

If you are interested in getting to know more about me as a person, connect with my little side as a daddy, and explore the dynamics of a DDLG relationship let me know :D

I knew I was a daddy with this long book message (:

I went to a romp and they had about 20 or so littles at this place I went to. And I was just getting off work and in scrubs because one of my jobs involves taking pictures of crime scenes and car accidents and surveillance which is involves taking pictures discreetly and catching suspects. and so I was in scrubs and when I showed up all the littles went woooooooo like toy story from the aliens and asked me what I did. And I explained to the mommies and daddies I met what I did so they could tell the littles without having to scare them. And about four months later I hosted the same thing and had a pool party we all had pizza and then went swimming and then went up to my apt and everyone showered and changed into onesie and diapers and etc. and then some colored and then they played a game and then after that they changed and then it was desert time and then movie time then story time then lights out for all the littles that’s how I knew I wanted to be a daddy. that and just with me giving back and helping anyway i can

That's how I got involved in such a great community (: