DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Falling asleep in little space?

Guest mariposa

Guest mariposa

I don't know if this has ever been mentioned before or not. But what do you guys think about falling asleep whilst in little space? I know for me being in that mindset before im drifting off really helps with falling asleep/having a better sleep. It's quite hard to describe but everytime it happens I always feel better in the morning and i get into this relaxed state. Sometimes when i can't sleep at night i'll just trigger that space and it really helps. It definitely is something to experience and for me it just feels different than when im still in an adult space and i fall asleep that way.

• Like 1

I totally get what you mean. When I'm in Little Space and fall asleep with a paci in my mouth it seems to be the most comforting feeling in the world. The only thing that makes it better is when I'm in Little Space and in Daddy's arms when I go to bed. I sometimes am scared to trigger it when I can't sleep though because I don't want to be in Little Space when I have my adult responsibilities. But I definitely understand what you mean with the experience that comes with falling asleep in Little Space.

wow i can totally relate to this! i feel so much more well rested falling asleep in little space and happier when i get up every time.