DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Assignements from Your Daddy/Mommy/Etc

imjustalittle

Hey everybody!!!

This may only apply to people in LDRs but I'm going to ask it anyways.

Has your daddy/mommy/caregiver etc ever given you a writing assignment to do like write ideas for rules you might want to add in the future? What has been your favorite assignment? Would you mind sharing it if you have a copy of it somewhere? Do you like doing writing assignments?

I'm just wondering if other people do stuff like this with the other person in the relationshil like I do with my daddy and what your opinion is on it and stuff.

Personally I like writing assignments. It's a away for me to express my opinions and tell my daddy about my day. One of my favorites has been to write a better sex scene that EL James because I had fun writing it. The reason behind why that was my assignment is I said I could definitely write a better sex scene than EL James and daddy wanted me to see if I could. I might post it one day with daddy's permission of course.

Guest taryn of arendelle

My favorite assignment from Papa was right when we started dating (which is not that long ago but shh it's ok) and he asked me to write down 50 of my favorite things. Like "Favorite movie: ____, Favorite TV Show:____." I looked for it in my e-mail because I e-mailed it to him and here is what I did:

(TW RAPE)

Hi baby!

Here are my 50 favorite things. I went with what I thought would be the best for you to know about me.

Favorite...
1. color: blue
2. animal: dingo
3. store: Sephora
4. food: cheesecake
5. book: Catcher in the Rye
6. author: J.D. Salinger
7. film: The Godfather
8. director: Quentin Tarantino
9. TV show currently on air: Game of Thrones
10. TV show of all time: Buffy the Vampire Slayer
11. anime: RWBY
12. video game: Alice: Madness Returns
13. game: Cards Against Humanity
14. comic: Loki: Agent of Asgard
15. graphic novel: Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi
16. sport: hockey
17. exercise: cardio (stairmaster elliptical)
18. candle: leaves from bath & body works
19. perfume: princess by Vera Wang
20. fictional character: Atticus Finch from To Kill a Mockingbird
21. historical figure: Anne Boleyn
22. play: Hamlet
23. musical: Spring Awakening
24. Disney princess (not from Frozen): Belle
25. Disney movie (that isn't Frozen): The Little Mermaid
26. musician: Lana del Rey
27. album: Dashboard Confessional's "A Mark, A Mission, A Brand, A Scar"
28. song: "You're so Vain" by Carly Simon
29. professor: Prof. Couch who taught "Comic Art in North America" and "Native American Narrative Art"
30. K-12 teacher: Mrs. Sparrow, my AP Psych teacher
31. quote: 
"Whenever I get gloomy about the state of the world, I think about the arrivals gate at Heathrow Airport. General opinion's starting to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed - but I don't see that. Seems to me that love is everywhere. Often it's not particularly dignified, or newsworthy - but it's always there - fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives, boyfriends and girlfriends, old friends. When the planes hit the Twin Towers, as far as I know, none of the phone calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge - they were all messages of love. If you look for it, I've got a sneaking feeling you'll find that love actually is all around." - David (Hugh Grant), Love Actually
32. favorite concert I've been to: Jonas Brothers (2nd time)
33. hobby: writing
34. item of clothing: floral scarf by Vera Wang from Kohl's
35. vacation: Melbourne, AUS
36. city: Boston
37. flower: sunflower
38. thing to bake: cupcakes (I make really good red velvet)
39. stuffed animal: Perry because he's also a pillow!
40. type of pen: Pilot G-2 07. I'm actually really picky about pens and these are the best.
41. magazine: Nylon
42. job I've ever had: Peer Mentor at UMass
43. class I've ever taken: Junior Year Writing
44. academic moment: winning a Gold Key in the Boston Scholastic Art & Writing Awards for my Non-Fiction Portfolio
45. paper I've written: "Of Guilt and Vulnerability," a paper I wrote for my Gender & Difference: Critical Analyses class. This is before I realized I was raped but it had just happened which is probably why I chose this topic for the assignment. My professor kept it as an example for this kind of paper. I've attached it.
46. character I've created: Maeve Fitzgerald. She was for an RPG, one of my first well-developed characters. She had an interesting love story. The actress I used to represent her was Leighton Meester. I actually plan on writing erotica or maybe just regular stories under the name of Maeve Fitzgerald.
47. chore: cleaning my room
48. restaurant: Buffalo Wild Wings
49. coffee shop: Rao's in Amherst
50. makeup item: Kat Von D. "tattoo" brush liquid eyeliner
  • Like 1

My fav assignments my Daddy has given me are my drawing assignments.
I don't get a lot of them but when I do I love them.
My last assignment was to finish the last page of my Dark Heresy Character sheet, including the picture of what they look like.
Here is the drawing of her.

tumblr_nkqx3bxPwr1ssb73jo1_400.jpg

---

Personally though I would love if I got writing assignments, or was made to write in a journal, etc.

I used to love writing in my diary growing up and miss it a lot but sadly I can't find the motivation to do it on my own. Maybe this will be a thread to show Daddy today.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm not in a long distance, but Daddy still gives me writing assignments. Usually it's punishment(I'm actually writing my punishment lines as I type this), but sometimes He makes me write out things like what I would like as a treat for being good. He obviously decides overall but I like that He wants my input!

I'm not long distance either but I have daily writing assignments built into my Rules. He has me write (by hand) 4 pages each day about what I've done all day and how I feel/felt at each point in the day. If I miss one, it gains 50% interest and then the next day I need to write 6 pages about the day before + 4 pages about that day. He also gives me writings as homework; for example, when I watched a scary grownup show after being told I couldn't, I had to watch 1 hour of Care Bears (which he knows I don't like) and then write in detail (by hand) about what happened in the 3 episodes that I watched. 

I like my daily writing assignments, even though they're annoying! They let my Daddy know how I'm doing always and if he has any cause for concern (I have psych issues + a lot going on since my mom died) and plus it's like forced-journaling, I'll have these written entries forever about what I did each day and how I was feeling, which I had been aiming to do for a long time! 

• 2 weeks later...
My first assignment is three thing that I want to work on/change about myself. They can be big or small. But I'm struggling and I don't want to disappoint my new Daddy