•  

• Photo

Hello everyone (little looking for daddy)

Ddlg ddlgcommunity lookingfordaddy Lookingforlittle Littles

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
    2 replies to this topic

#1 xsinxx

xsinxx

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts
    • LocationSouth Asia

Posted 19 September 2020 - 03:40 AM

I'm J, I'm 21 and straight, I'm 5'6 and South Asian. I'll let you know my entire information if you decide to text, but before that please read the full post.
    I have BDD that is Body Dysmorphic Disorder and Severe anxiety issues. I can be hard to deal with or get through to, but I swear I am just scared, all my life I have seen people I love leave me, which made me the way I am, and the incidents that follow. I have never been in a real relationship, it's always been ldr because I feel scared of being physically around someone I don't know well, my previous daddy, left me because of that 'I couldn't keep him interested, physically'. I am very caring, if you will put efforts with me I promise to do the same, I love to do a lot of things and I am a very good listener, I would like to start with something that's purely non sexual and see how it goes. If you are okay with that, please do text me I think I am worth a little love if not a lot and I'll appreciate it.

Edited by xsinxx, 19 September 2020 - 03:45 AM.

• xsinxx likes this

#2 MasterPhotog

MasterPhotog

MP

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 1581 posts
    • LocationToronto GTA, Canada

Posted 19 September 2020 - 10:30 AM

Welcome and best wishes. Feel free to let me know if I can be of any help!

#3 TDaddy

TDaddy

Open for a chat!

• Bebe Mod
    • 86 posts
    • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 20 September 2020 - 06:56 PM

Welcome to the forum! :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ddlg, ddlgcommunity, lookingfordaddy, Lookingforlittle, Littles

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users