DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Lollipox

*glitter* *glitter* \(^—^)/ *glitter* *glitter*
Subtitle: Making Sure Your Little Goes Walking
Not really applicable for treadmill walkers, my apologies.

tenor.gif
1. Plan the Route
Whether it’s to a specific destination & back the same way
OR
A circular route, meaning you won’t be retracing your steps (recommended).

tumblr-mff3q25o-VE1s0t08ro1-r2-250.gif
2. Setting Markers
The Little needs to set a timer for every 10mins of the walk.
At each 10min mark, they need to take a photo of a permanent structure/object as a point of reference.
These will be 10min markers.
Note: They don’t need to be landmarks that give away your location. It just has to be something immobile, that will always be there. Like a park bench, or a rock formation for example. Stay safe though \(^-^)/

giphy.gif
3. Photographic Evidence
When the Little goes on their scheduled walks, they have to take photos at the previously confirmed markers.
Preferably ask them to take a selfie beforehand, to confirm their outfit. That way you know they’re not just taking multiple photos in one day to send you on future days where they don’t wanna go out. Lol

\(º u º) Presto!
If you have any tips for a strict or consistent exercise routine with your Little or Daddy/Mommy, please comment below. :heart:

Footer
Henlo down there (\(º o º)
I was thinking about things I would like if I had a Daddy. And one of them is making sure I go for walks, or exercise. And trying to think of ways to prove that I’m actually doing it (cuz m cheeky e.e).
So the above tutorial may not be useful in my situation, but I thought I’d share in case it helps anybody else.
Edited by Poxapoideamesis
  • Like 4

I love this! When I go on walks, I like to share my location with my Daddy. I understand how that's not everyone's cup of tea, but it's also an option :D

I did originally add that as a suggestion, but I figured there’s gonna be some uneducated people who are too trusting of strangers and end up gettin’ abducted one day. Lol So I chose to remove it.

You be safe, or imma come rescue you in my latex body suit- and we both kno I’m chonky. My secret identity is The Amazing Disgrace *cape flaps in the wind* o:

Edited by Poxapoideamesis
  • Like 2

Guest gakiusagi

I did originally add that as a suggestion, but I figured there’s gonna be some uneducated people who are too trusting of strangers and end up gettin’ abducted one day. Lol So I chose to remove it.

You be safe, or imma come rescue you in my latex body suit- and we both kno I’m chonky. My secret identity is The Amazing Disgrace *cape flaps in the wind* o:

Maybe that's my plan ;) I just want you to rescue me hihihi.

• Like 1

Guest gakiusagi

Maybe that's my plan ;) I just want you to rescue me hihihi.